• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong estate agent refuses flat viewing as client was Indian

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've told all my agents who handle the lease of my properties that I will not entertain any Indian tenant.

Years ago I rented one 3 bedroom apartment off Orchard Road for 3 years to an Indian who was a senior executive in IBM.

At the end of the lease when his family of 4 vacated the apartment, I had to spend about $25,000 and took 2 months to get rid of that stinking Indian smell.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really...lots of my friends refuse to rent to ah nehs too...if really no choice, they will want only northern nehs...

somehow...southern nehs always kena discriminated...hahaha :biggrin:
i dont mind rent to ah neh.but the deposit must be 6 months:biggrin:
after that find anything spoil just deduct from the deposit

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've told all my agents who handle the lease of my properties that I will not entertain any Indian tenant.

Years ago I rented one 3 bedroom apartment off Orchard Road for 3 years to an Indian who was a senior executive in IBM.

At the end of the lease when his family of 4 vacated the apartment, I had to spend about $25,000 and took 2 months to get rid of that stinking Indian smell.

what did u spend 25k for?

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian nationals have no qualms about polluting their most holy river, River Ganges. Hence, don't expect them to take care of a house or apartment that doesn't belong to them. Often, when I hear of kids screaming uncontrollably or damaging something, I can guess that it is probably an Indian national kid. I was right 8/10 times.

ganges7.jpg

not bad lah.
they wrap up their rubbish air tight before pollucting the river.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hell yes, if you want to turn the whole apartment into curry smelling shithole, even toxic acid cannot wash away the smell after they left.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in hk and sg, buildings and homes are mostly built with concrete and mortar blocks, and thus you can strip off paint and re-paint the premises to remove the smell. in california, most of our homes are wood-framed, and indian odor has been known to infuse its wonderful aroma into wood, boards, and plaster. moreover, indian tenants are fond of closing up all windows and ventilation tightly to keep sun and fresh air out and incense, smell, vapor and darkness in. i usually decline invitations to indian family homes because i do not wish to suffocate and succumb to monoxide poisoning, besides the grand infusion and permeation of their precious particles, vapor, aroma, and molecules into my body.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont mind rent to ah neh.but the deposit must be 6 months:biggrin:
after that find anything spoil just deduct from the deposit

a shit skin willing to pay 6 months deposit is harder to find than a pink flying elephant.

More likely you'll be chasing the shit skin for rent every month not to mention how your place will look and smell more fucked up every single day.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical fuxkin indians who complain over the slightest matter, as if the world is ending tmr. They should really take a damn good look at their fugly self why they are being discriminated in the rental market not just in singapore or hk, but also countries like usa, australia and nz.

What a bunch of low class filthy 3rd world abhorrent scumbag.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel u bro. I too had an extremely unpleasant experience with indian tenants.

This fixxking indian man claimed to be single when he first rented the property from me and asked for a better rental in view of that he is single and will be the sole occupant of my apartment. I stupidly believe his nonsense and gave in to his request.

Lo and behold, a few months later he suddenly told me he juz got married in india and proceeded to move in his wife and his entire family tree into my apartment! Simply wtf, it was only then i knew i had been had and he was married all along...

Indians can never be never be trusted; this is a fact not racism.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This fixxking indian man claimed to be single when he first rented the property from me and asked for a better rental in view of that he is single and will be the sole occupant of my apartment. I stupidly believe his nonsense and gave in to his request.

Lo and behold, a few months later he suddenly told me he juz got married in india and proceeded to move in his wife and his entire family tree into my apartment! Simply wtf, it was only then i knew i had been had and he was married all along...

the lease or rental agreement should have language and clauses to specifically prevent that from happening. otherwise, it's a breach of contract, and landlord can rescind or evict tenant and penalize by keeping security deposit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's a typical shit skin tatic. Regardless of nationality shit skins act and behave like this and chinese and other races are far behind. The most disgusting thing is people actually complaining why people like me bash these fuckers when they rightfully deserve to be bashed. They are snakes and scum bags period. Anyway the question isn't exactly on them but why are there fuckers out there i won't say chinese dogs but a group of people of various nationalities/ethnicities which i shall properly group as fuckers that somehow fall for their scams or side them. Scroobal obviously belongs to this group. He's a bloody fucker that loves shit skins and will get sold out by them but he won't blame them period.

These shit skins always have a way out cos they run into some fucker that will side them and give them chance and say they are victims of racism while everyone else is a racist and then it perpetuates again and again. It's just amazing how shit skins can behave in such a fucked up manner and still get away with it.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why don't u just rent to another Indian?lots of rich Indians in singapore lining up for jobs and condos.don't bother about the sinkie pmets they have no money anyway.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in hk and sg, buildings and homes are mostly built with concrete and mortar blocks, and thus you can strip off paint and re-paint the premises to remove the smell. in california, most of our homes are wood-framed, and indian odor has been known to infuse its wonderful aroma into wood, boards, and plaster. moreover, indian tenants are fond of closing up all windows and ventilation tightly to keep sun and fresh air out and incense, smell, vapor and darkness in. i usually decline invitations to indian family homes because i do not wish to suffocate and succumb to monoxide poisoning, besides the grand infusion and permeation of their precious particles, vapor, aroma, and molecules into my body.

The construction materials in western countries are cheap as fark,the floorboards creak the walls are paperthin the plumbing is from the 1960s and zero insulation.hence the houses are cheap as hell and not worth crap.u can get a 1300 sqft home for 70 to 100k.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The construction materials in western countries are cheap as fark,the floorboards creak the walls are paperthin the plumbing is from the 1960s and zero insulation.hence the houses are cheap as hell and not worth crap.u can get a 1300 sqft home for 70 to 100k.

that's perfectly fine for earthquake-prone areas. however, in non-earthquake states these wood-framed homes are not ideal in moist and wet environments, and they constantly attract termite and rodent infestations. horrible. sinkies should consider themselves lucky for having a gov that invests in excellent and durable construction materials (concrete, aggregate, cement, steel rebars, stainless steel, etc.) for their citizens' safety and comfort.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't u just rent to another Indian?lots of rich Indians in singapore lining up for jobs and condos.don't bother about the sinkie pmets they have no money anyway.

LOL you sure another shit skin would live in a smelly curry smelly shit hole?

Also i don't know why people want to talk about rich shit skins as if it's a big deal.

Are you sure they are willing to spend money?

What's the use of a rich shit skin if it won't spend its money?

I can bet it's easier to squeeze water from a stone in the desert compared to a rich shit skin willing to spend money.

I can bet a poor non shit skin regardless of race is more willing to spend more money compared to a rich shit skin.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL you sure another shit skin would live in a smelly curry smelly shit hole?

Also i don't know why people want to talk about rich shit skins as if it's a big deal.

Are you sure they are willing to spend money?

What's the use of a rich shit skin if it won't spend its money?

I can bet it's easier to squeeze water from a stone in the desert compared to a rich shit skin willing to spend money.

I can bet a poor non shit skin regardless of race is more willing to spend more money compared to a rich shit skin.

I'm pretty sure shit skins are immune to other shitskins odour otherwise they wouldn't hang out with each other or go to little India.u have to have a iron stomach or a unbathed ang moh to step inside one of those shopsand isn't it racist to call one of ur brethren s palace a smelly curry hole?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm pretty sure shit skins are immune to other shitskins odour otherwise they wouldn't hang out with each other or go to little India.u have to have a iron stomach or a unbathed ang moh to step inside one of those shopsand isn't it racist to call one of ur brethren s palace a smelly curry hole?

why would it be racist? My brethern? I think you are better suited to be one of them.