• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong estate agent refuses flat viewing as client was Indian

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rich Indians are very troublesome. They have super big entitlement mindset and their children misbehaves and will often cause damage to rented properties. That is why most won't want to rent to them. Even their own kind won't want to if given a choice.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is an Indian and never experienced bigotry? COME ON LAH!

Pull the other one.

You never HK people cover their noses when you walk by?

And correct ever Indians don't rent to their on race.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity Simran Singh who had made a big mistake in relocating to Hong Kong. He should have chosen Singapore, Singapore welcome the likes of him with open legs.

Yes but he will have trouble finding an abode to stay..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the text messages, it is clear that the issue is with the landlord(s), not the agent. So why is the Indian chap suing the agent instead of the landlord? We should also ask the Indian expat how many locals had he fired, in order to bring in his own countrymen?

Aiyah basically ah nehs think only they can be racists but others cannot lah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rich Indians are very troublesome. They have super big entitlement mindset and their children misbehaves and will often cause damage to rented properties. That is why most won't want to rent to them. Even their own kind won't want to if given a choice.

And they stink.

Oh, and did I mention that they stink?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is good news. HK landlord has a very good reason not to rent to shit skins. It's his apartment and his rules.

Aren't you sick and tired of this crap. Ask yourselves why nobody wants to rent to shit skins or let them into establishments like clubs, massage places etc.

That day there was also a video showing koreans not letting shit skins enter their club. In thailand shit skins are banned from certain places and the list goes on.

Why would these diverse places like korea, thailand and hk all react the same way to these shit skins there's a pattern.

Typical of shit skins to blame the other party instead of themselves.

It's very different from chinese people.

Look at the bad behavior of mainland chinese.

The govt gives them rule books, tries to educate them.

Social media including china's social media also flames them for bad behavior

yet you never ever see indian social media or the shit skin govt do that for their shit skin citizens.

Notice the big contrast then realize it's always the shit skins fault.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is what happens when you have xenophobic sinkies who dislike indians. They relocate to a dirty chink city like Hong Kong, losing out on as much as HKD 22,000 per Indian turned away. Fortunately with the CECA, all this is going to change. Come HUAT with me. Property HUAT AH!

fuck off la as if they won't make money renting to non shit skins. Also you think they make money? They lose money instead.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the curry cooking.

My friend rented her apartment to an Indian, 2-year contract.

End of lease, the kitchen wall tiles, ceiling, countertop and cabinets were coated with a thick black layer of ghee which wouldn't come off. She had to change the entire kitchen for $10k.

First and time she'd rent to an Indian, she said. And she's not a racist.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the curry cooking. My friend rented her apartment to an Indian, 2-year contract.

End of lease, the kitchen wall tiles, ceiling, countertop and cabinets were coated with a thick black layer of oil which wouldn't come off. She had to change the entire kitchen for $10k.

First and time she'd rent ti an Indian, she said. And she's not a racist.

Not just curry cooking. The lingering smell exists even when they aren't cooking or eating anything.

Maybe my nostrils are racist... what do you think? :wink:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still don't understand why people like mojito who is screwball says oh you're losing lots of money by not renting to shit skins as if they are really rich and generous when the reality is you lose more money and get more shit from these fuckers compared to other races.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indian nationals have no qualms about polluting their most holy river, River Ganges. Hence, don't expect them to take care of a house or apartment that doesn't belong to them. Often, when I hear of kids screaming uncontrollably or damaging something, I can guess that it is probably an Indian national kid. I was right 8/10 times.

ganges7.jpg

harakirineh

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real reason as many people in the real estate industry know is not racism. It's because Indian tenants tend to cook curry in their house. A lot.

And after you cook curry day in day out for breakfast lunch dinner for months or years, the smell will be permanently affixed on the house walls, ceiling. It is very strong and will be almost impossible to remove.

So unless you want your house to smell like curry forever, you do not rent out to an Indian for long term lease.

This happened to me before when I took over a room that an Indian had previously rented. Cigarette smoke and curry smell all over the house so I asked the landlord to do a deep cleaning of the house.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
This particular race mother of all racists! Even among his own race also got caste system. They even look down on their own race. So dont feel piss if other race look down on u ah neh.

Thais

Alfrescian
Loyal
we thai love farang

white farang bestest
indian farang no good no good...bad bad people