• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Kong Actress Coffee Lam Defends Her Bikini Photos; Insists It's Not Photoshopped

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actress Coffee Lam Defends Her Bikini Photos; Insists It's Not Photoshopped
hype.my
BY RACHEL CHUAH
JULY 26, 2022

Source: Instagram/@coffee89921
There’s a saying which goes: “a picture paints a thousand words”. However, there’s no guarantee those thousand words are the truth. Especially in this day and age. People have learned to be sceptical of photos. After all, with photoshop, any image can be doctored to convince its audience otherwise.

Unfortunately, this also means that those posting photos have to be twice as insistent that their photos are real. Hong Kong actress Valerie Lam aka Coffee Lam (林芊妤) was recently asked if she had edited her photos to make her waist appear slimmer. Needless to say, she wasn’t very impressed.
293952369_1387573045066178_3744209458235535806_n-e1658810397533.jpg

Coffee recently shared some photos of her enjoying herself by the poolside. The actress was clad in a green bikini which showed off her stunning figure. Her post received plenty of compliments and praises. However, some wondered if she had ‘fixed’ her photo by modifying the shape of her waist.

She apparently uploaded a video of her in the same bikini later to prove otherwise. “It’s just an S-shaped pose,” the actress explained. “I only took the photo.” Coffee went on to claim that her figure was the result of her daily exercises. “(This) is a demonstration video for you,” she added. “Go and see!
collage-3-2-14.jpg

Unfortunately, this led netizens to think she was being overly defensive. However, Coffee felt it is well within her rights to do so. “If I don’t respond, many people might really think I (photoshopped the photos). Isn’t that unfair to me?” she asked. Coffee also pointed out that she doesn’t have to accept untrue statements which attack her character.

It is well known that the Hong Kong actress is also a certified yoga instructor. As such, she takes great pride in the work she’s done to maintain her body. Coffee later reportedly remarked: “It’s really unfair that the result of my sweat and hard work was (claimed to be) photoshopped.

collage.1-6.jpg
Source: Xuan

Coffee has since removed the comments and edited her captions. It seems the actress has put the matter behind her permanently to enjoy the rest of her vacation. Well, hopefully the actress won’t let the issue get her down!
Sources: Xuan, Instagram (1)(2)

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Actress Coffee Lam Defends Her Bikini Photos; Insists It's Not Photoshopped
hype.my
BY RACHEL CHUAH
JULY 26, 2022

There’s a saying which goes: “a picture paints a thousand words”. However, there’s no guarantee those thousand words are the truth. Especially in this day and age. People have learned to be sceptical of photos. After all, with photoshop, any image can be doctored to convince its audience otherwise.

Unfortunately, this also means that those posting photos have to be twice as insistent that their photos are real. Hong Kong actress Valerie Lam aka Coffee Lam (林芊妤) was recently asked if she had edited her photos to make her waist appear slimmer. Needless to say, she wasn’t very impressed.
293952369_1387573045066178_3744209458235535806_n-e1658810397533.jpg

Coffee recently shared some photos of her enjoying herself by the poolside. The actress was clad in a green bikini which showed off her stunning figure. Her post received plenty of compliments and praises. However, some wondered if she had ‘fixed’ her photo by modifying the shape of her waist.

She apparently uploaded a video of her in the same bikini later to prove otherwise. “It’s just an S-shaped pose,” the actress explained. “I only took the photo.” Coffee went on to claim that her figure was the result of her daily exercises. “(This) is a demonstration video for you,” she added. “Go and see!
collage-3-2-14.jpg

Unfortunately, this led netizens to think she was being overly defensive. However, Coffee felt it is well within her rights to do so. “If I don’t respond, many people might really think I (photoshopped the photos). Isn’t that unfair to me?” she asked. Coffee also pointed out that she doesn’t have to accept untrue statements which attack her character.

It is well known that the Hong Kong actress is also a certified yoga instructor. As such, she takes great pride in the work she’s done to maintain her body. Coffee later reportedly remarked: “It’s really unfair that the result of my sweat and hard work was (claimed to be) photoshopped.

collage.1-6.jpg
Source: Xuan

Coffee has since removed the comments and edited her captions. It seems the actress has put the matter behind her permanently to enjoy the rest of her vacation. Well, hopefully the actress won’t let the issue get her down!
Sources: Xuan, Instagram (1)(2)
Not bad. Definitely fuckworthy.:inlove:

But with a name like that, I expected to see dark skin.:biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Likewise those who call themselves virgin can strip naked and lie down on the road at little india on Sunday.

Legs open wide for witnesses.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'd like to know if her hai is photoshopped as well. Normally there would be strands of hai hair sticking out.