• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien bus driver tell cyclist hogger to die on the road, and fuck his mother's CB.. can?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
i am not, i am only a pcn cyclist. pls don't lump me together with those haolian all dress and gear up shit cyclists. me only a leisure cyclist on pcn.
I’ve been cycling regularly along ECP at night since they posted about some topless Ang Moh Bu, bloody hell, none to be seen! :whistling::whistling::whistling:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
I’ve been cycling regularly along ECP at night since they posted about some topless Ang Moh Bu, bloody hell, none to be seen! :whistling::whistling::whistling:
i cycled from McDonald's ecp to Changi airport t4 over the weekend. Got a lot of chiobu cyclists to beo

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i am not, i am only a pcn cyclist. pls don't lump me together with those haolian all dress and gear up shit cyclists. me only a leisure cyclist on pcn.
Do you wear tights? If you do, then you are a Mamil or middle-aged men in lycra. Disgusting lot those people!