• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien bus driver tell cyclist hogger to die on the road, and fuck his mother's CB.. can?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give the bus captain a
1713098838969.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My suggestion remains, cyclists can cycle on the roads at their own risk, but all drivers are granted total legal immunity when cyclists are knocked down or killed, intention is irrelevant. And the drivers are not obliged to stop and help, if they drive away it is not a 'hit and run'. :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My suggestion remains, cyclists can cycle on the roads at their own risk, but all drivers are granted total legal immunity when cyclists are knocked down or killed, intention is irrelevant. And the drivers are not obliged to stop and help, if they drive away it is not a 'hit and run'. :cool:
Like that I will see one kill one....

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor, these cyclist fuckwits deserve to get the fuck knock-downs and get maimed for life. there's always the safer pathways they can use instead of hogging the roads.
on that note, the lta, etc should provide paths behind the bus stops wherever possible, instead of having to cut accross those boarding busses :frown:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor, these cyclist fuckwits deserve to get the fuck knock-downs and get maimed for life. there's always the safer pathways they can use instead of hogging the roads.
on that note, the lta, etc should provide paths behind the bus stops wherever possible, instead of having to cut accross those boarding busses :frown:

The PAP regime is infested with these very road cyclist wankers, many of their policies in recent years have pandered to their kind. :cool:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP regime is infested with these very road cyclist wankers, many of their policies in recent years have pandered to their kind. :cool:
agree absolutely, especially those brompton cyclists.
luckily mine only low ses second-hand areoca type, from a retrenched shitskin ceca :whistling:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then every day 2 case of cyclists uplorry. After 1 month all will stop cycling on the road

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these recreational fucker cyclists always want to clash with drivers and other road users who are trying to earn a decent living.

Take up another activity that only involves yoursel or just stay home and masturbate.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Here's hoping more of those fucking asshole cyclists get sent to the afterlife. Cycling two abreast and take up one lane. When riding alone, they also like to take up a lane, instead of keeping near the kerb. They are truly the bane of motorists. Good thing I have stopped cycling, I don't want to be associated with them.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
SG is not a Fine city for cycling. Maybe for desolated stretches of Changi airport service roads or Jurong industrial park roads on Sundays. No land lah. COE payers pay too much and bus passengers frustrated can't afford a car. The Tiong bus driver also sianz of Sinkies. It adds up.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Here's hoping more of those fucking asshole cyclists get sent to the afterlife. Cycling two abreast and take up one lane. When riding alone, they also like to take up a lane, instead of keeping near the kerb. They are truly the bane of motorists. Good thing I have stopped cycling, I don't want to be associated with them.
You’ve abandoned Boss Sam? :eek::eek::eek: