• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Jinx takes PayCut, Hubby act blur diam diam ?

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jinx the thick-skinned bitch draws only $1m a year?

FYI the jinx bitch draws between $10m to $16m a year, so taking a pay-cut of 20% to 30% is no big deal.

If the corrupt father and son have any sense of decency (which they do not have at all!), they should ask
the jinx bitch and all her senior managers and directors to resign with immediate effect.

Well, the 66.6% of Singaporeans gave the PM, his wife and his father, the mandate for doing all these shits to us.

Whatever happened to a leader that works and feel for the people? That is gone here when everybody is motivated by $$$.

Hong Kong's Donald Tsang is a leader that works for the people. It is not impossible. You can be rich and still work for the people. But not greedy rich, which is the assholes you see here.

Why PM keep so quiet? Well that's his style. A weak leader and uncurious.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitty bank is going to get nationalized. I told you guys before. Welcome to wrong term investments. The clown of clowns must feel so go sitting at the JP Morgan panel. Does not know he got punked.

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did your ass felt LKY dickhead in the end after sp much blowjob?
Deeply touched right into your asshole indeed

Hahaha, long time no chat. I wonder if this Clinton666 is the same as this Division 1 fellow. Seriously, I dont think he receives any payment from PAP, but he likes to be F*** daily.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha, long time no chat. I wonder if this Clinton666 is the same as this Division 1 fellow. Seriously, I dont think he receives any payment from PAP, but he likes to be F*** daily.

Hello my dear bro.....
Welcome back!!!

Indeed long time no see.. how are u?

This Clinton666 have many clones, so far I detected Division1 & Cass888
Three nicks shared same vision, direction and even posting method.

By the way, how's life?
I hope life treat you well. :smile:

I guess you must have been busy lately.
Hope to see you more often if your times permit.:wink:

Cheers!:smile:

Last edited:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello my dear bro.....
Welcome back!!!

Indeed long time no see.. how are u?

This Clinton666 have many clones, so far I detected Division1 & Cass888
Three nicks shared same vision, direction and even posting method.

By the way, how's life?
I hope life treat you well. :smile:

I guess you must have been busy lately.
Hope to see you more often if your times permit.:wink:

Cheers!:smile:

Oh dear, please do not confuse me with other monikers. I am myself and do not represent the mentioned monikers.

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOW, its time for the MINISTARS to take a paycut according to MARKET rate.
Let's see if they would do it.
Top Talents my arse

Ha ha ha! Market rate they will said theirs pay base on MNC rate not MPs/ Ministers/ PM rate base on others country. And there are not market rate for SM/MM in others country to compare.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dear Mr. Bond,

Eloquent and to the point.

Why can't the MIWs benchmark their pay to other politicians in the world ? They will tell you there is a lack of political talents in Singapore. What crap is that ? Our talents are all "Yes Man" and the nay sayer will be sued, persecuted, fixed and exiled.

Dan

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, the 66.6% of Singaporeans gave the PM, his wife and his father, the mandate for doing all these shits to us.

Whatever happened to a leader that works and feel for the people? That is gone here when everybody is motivated by $$$.

Hong Kong's Donald Tsang is a leader that works for the people. It is not impossible. You can be rich and still work for the people. But not greedy rich, which is the assholes you see here.

Why PM keep so quiet? Well that's his style. A weak leader and uncurious.

Our PM ? hahaha.

When he got problem he will complain to his father and daddy will come save his arse.

What a joke. Such a grown men still using daddy's backside as his skin and shield.

Dan

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yorkee :smile:

How issit going ? Good to have you back :P

Dan

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Friends,

After the numerous bungles of Temasek and unknown millions of our money have gone up in smoke, Ho Jinx in trying to fend off the backlash is "volunteering a pay cut".

Big bloody deal. Those fund managers should be fired and sacked. Why are they still keeping their jobs ? Scores of fund managers of the top banking establishments have been sacked. Why is Temasek not following market pricinples ?

Now ALL of our MiniStars infallible gods of the PAPies pay are peg to the top earning "UNKNOWN" confidential list of top earners in Singapore. Surely Ho Jinx and the fund managers of Temasick are amongst the list.

NOW, its time for the MINISTARS to take a paycut according to MARKET rate.

Let's see if they would do it.

Top Talents my arse.

Dan

Its been a couple of days.

YET no reports from our Media Croonies about the MPs volunteering a pay cut.

Better still, lets have some transparency and accountability. Time for the PAPies to show us the proof and their benchmark for the top earners in Singapore.

Dan

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Friends,

News just came in that there will be a 19 percent paycut for our failing elites.

But look carefully at the report. As another writer in another thread point out.
It is clear that "No pay raise + No bonus = Pay cut".

This is the wonderful logic of the PAPies.

Mr. Teo Chee Cock, kindly release the calculations mechanism for the derivations of your pay to public scrutiny.

In this time and age, Transparency are the golden standards. The world have begin to shift under its own feet or are you still caught in a daze ?

Reference to another thread : http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=10292

Dan