• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching says she feels ‘relaxed’ after announcing retirement

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/sing...ement/ar-BB1dxZjB?ocid=mailsignout&li=AAavKXU

Ho Ching holding a fish
© The Independent Singapore
Mdm Ho Ching said that she feels “relaxed” as she is set to retire as the chief executive officer of Temasek Holdings on Oct 1, making way for Mr Dilhan Pillay Sandrasegara.

According to a statement by Temasek Holdings on Tuesday (Feb 9), Mr Pillay will succeed her as CEO and executive director on the same day.

During a briefing also on Tuesday, Mdm Ho, the wife of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, said: “The pandemic did not derail our long-term plans”.

According to an ST Online report, she added that she has not thought about her post-Temasek future, and will continue to be focused on her current job until October.

Her successor, Mr Pillay, joined Temasek 10 years ago and, along with several other critical roles, he served a two-year stint as Head, Americas, based out of New York. He was also appointed CEO of Temasek International in 2019.

In Temasek’s statement, she said: “I know Dilhan will take Temasek to the next level. He brings solid values, a decade of experience in the firm, on top of a wealth of experience prior to joining Temasek. More importantly, he has also brought fresh ideas that are essential to sustaining any organisation. I have full confidence in Dilhan and his team to transform Temasek once again, to be more than it is today”.

She revealed that it took her around three years to finally convince Mr Pillay to leave his senior legal position at law firm WongPartnership 10 years ago and join Temasek.

Said Mdm Ho: “I remember that it was a hard sell. But if you want to have the best people, it will always be a hard sell.”

As Mr Pillay takes over as CEO and executive director, Mr Lee Theng Kiat continues as Temasek Board Member and Chairman of Temasek International. /TISG

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahhhh, the pandemic really helped her in clearing all the bad debts and investments, clean-up their accounts books less than a year - see how fierce they are!
now sifatloong & his empress have no worry liao except to their cronies like ah heng, and fake president - its ah chan to silence them soon.....
both probably preparing to run their playbook bringing out their own son into government very soon after 'settling' his bro & sis!
again, thanks to that 61% voters.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relaxed ? She's been relaxing for the past 17 years with a cho-bo-lan highly paid CEO job and lost billions in overseas speculations. Pride of PAP !

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
When she is boss no one can know her pay checks and bonus.

Good... w her out of the way the new boss has to reveal his paychecks and bonus under pressure.

Then all will know how much she is getting base on ah neh takings.....

This is what Loong was getting from TH all these years sleeping on the same bed with his female boss.... double dips..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
When she is boss no one can know her pay checks and bonus.

Good... w her out of the way the new boss has to reveal his paychecks and bonus under pressure.

Then all will know how much she is getting base on ah neh takings.....

This is what Loong was getting from TH all these years sleeping on the same bed with his female boss.... double dips..
Not likely.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
As CEO she is and was pretty relaxed too. She did have alot of free time attending functions n holidays with pinky. And twitting n fb etc

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN if I'm in her shoes , I can also feel relaxed retiring with Heaven knows how many millions inside my countless bank accounts.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now she can have more spare time torturing Lanjiao Loong in the bedroom. I think from this week onwards, she going to demand Lanjiao Loong give her ass rim every night to make her feel more relaxed and sleep more comfortably.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who make billions on the backs of hard-working people and laughing all the way to the bank should probably should just shut the fark up and stop acting like she is one of us peasants.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now she can have more spare time torturing Lanjiao Loong in the bedroom. I think from this week onwards, she going to demand Lanjiao Loong give her ass rim every night to make her feel more relaxed and sleep more comfortably.

errrrrr . . . probably lanjiaoloong or sifatloong would enjoy more!
he could be carving for more caning, whipping and volunteered to be leashed & dragged like a bitch by his empress round the castle.

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
People who make billions on the backs of hard-working people and laughing all the way to the bank should probably should just shut the fark up and stop acting like she is one of us peasants.

karma will strike hard one day, its just not the timing yet
hopeful this buy them time to repent or lowering the hidden penalties
but its hardly impossible coz damages done is too paramount against many

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is she going to stop spouting shit on social media?

Maybe wear a bikini and chill out at the swimming pool... like this: