• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HK's MTR don't seem to be too crowded during evening peak hour

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It's 8pm now. Taking train from Jordan to Northpoint change at Admiralty. I have to say it's pretty crowded this time. Pretty squeezy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Was talking to some hongkongers last night and they told me that during peak hours morning and evening it is not uncommon not to be able to get into the train the first time sometimes got to miss 3-4 trains before could get on board. This is from the horse's mouth so has to be true.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
spore mrt can shorten the interval if it want to but they wont as an acquaintance‎ who work in LTA told me when NE just open that in order for sbstransit to make $$, the train need to carry passenger density of at least 4 person per metre square. Not sure he BS or not but NE line do run at 4-5min interval after evening peak period.

People tell me evening peak mrt dun fuck care like morning peak as its people trying to get home instead of getting to office.....you die your business

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was talking to some hongkongers last night and they told me that during peak hours morning and evening it is not uncommon not to be able to get into the train the first time sometimes got to miss 3-4 trains before could get on board. This is from the horse's mouth so has to be true.

My friend came back from HK a few months back and said the same thing. During peak hours in the morning, he could only get on the 3rd or 4th train. But because the interval between trains is short – about 90s during peak hours – he never had to wait for more than 10 min. That's the difference between the MTR and our MRT.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I've worked and lived in HK before for a full year.

he's a PRC fanboy, probably a clone of Jah the fake-nigger rastafarian. ignore him. say he support chinese power!! but love rastarfarian nigger culture. crazzy people nevah take their medication.