• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

History of sam's alfresco forum -- delphi to vbulletin

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I've said pretty much I want to say. Whatever has happened in the past about some of the oppo members here, forgive and forget. Undoubtedly, some of them will be running against PAP in this coming election. Hence, I'm saying pls don't hold any grudges against them. Hope you guys will still support and vote for them if they are running in your wards...

*peace*

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still can't get the message. How would you like it if someone posted your picture and highlighted what you did it. Don't put it on us. Stop clouding and evading the issue with PAP and the opposition. The last person that we will vote for is someone from PAP. So stop pretending to be hero and telling us what we already know.

You must be an absolute dingbat to think we will vote for anyone from the PAP. We were preaching the message about voting for a bicycle thief before you got a brain without values.

I think I've said pretty much I want to say. Whatever has happened in the past about some of the oppo members here, forgive and forget. Undoubtedly, some of them will be running against PAP in this coming election. Hence, I'm saying pls don't hold any grudges against them. Hope you guys will still support and vote for them if they are running in your wards...

*peace*

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Paging for TFBH! I kena zapped by some annonymous person, but not reflected on the infraction log. :(

Now below 400 points, can up me again? :p:p:p

Get in queue. I just upped someone else today.

Why r u so hardup for rep points anyway? They can be exchanged for ballot slips????? You buy HDB got discount????

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once he invited me to visit 3-in-1 and I nearly fell over. Anyone reading it would come to the conclusion it is a racist site. He needs to clean his house first before lecturing others. Politics is a minor.

That is why I dun go there anymorre. Its so one-sided and senseless that I just give up reading.

The mindless attack with no solution.... how can the public support the opposition when opposition supporters themselves display such run around like headless chickens or brainless zombies?

The old SBF is hisstory and gone. The destruction is complete when a few individual try to make it their own and such inconsiderate and chio=ldish behavior just cant cut it.

I think now thee mental focus should be the coming GE. With the old lady confirm gone and old man in hospital, I see a possible snap on the card.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Real clown. I wrote a chronological of SBF and he thought I was going to vote for PAP. This clown must be on high when GY replied to his query not realising that most people will reply.

He honestly thinks that he is going to swing the pendulum singlehandedly.

I was surprised when I went to the site. It was racist to the core. Hardly any meaningful discussion even on light subjects. I just went in again to see if it was the same. Now they are attacking SDP senselessly and this idiot is teaching me about politics.

That is why I dun go there anymorre. Its so one-sided and senseless that I just give up reading.

The mindless attack with no solution.... how can the public support the opposition when opposition supporters themselves display such run around like headless chickens or brainless zombies?

The old SBF is hisstory and gone. The destruction is complete when a few individual try to make it their own and such inconsiderate and chio=ldish behavior just cant cut it.

I think now thee mental focus should be the coming GE. With the old lady confirm gone and old man in hospital, I see a possible snap on the card.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
but not reflected on the infraction log. :(

Reputation points are not related to infractions. Reputation points are added or subtracted by clicking on the scales next to the infraction red/yellow cards.

I knew it! His forum, his rules! Only he can zap ppl annonymously! :mad:

Anyone can zap anonymously or they can include their nicks in the rep remarks column. The choice is theirs.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
QXP - The Enigma

QXP has always been the Enigma of the old sammyboy forum.

Rabidly anti-PAP and anti-WP, he would keep repeating the same shit over and over again ... degenerate scum, beguiling wayang actress.

He would archive all the posting of forummers he dislikes into one special thread containing literally a few thousand posts, which was later deleted by Samleong.

QXP, also known in real life as Bin Hee Heng, was outed when he was arrested for chaining a bicycle chain to toa payoh library door. He was fined $1000.

The QXP-BHH link was established when both were found to possess deep knowledge of land strata title issues. BHH wrote regularly to straits times, and QXP wrote regularly in SBF concerning it.

After Bin Hee Heng was exposed as the bicycle chain man, he left the forum and was never to be seen or heard off again.
To me,the most memorable event that ever happened in Sammy was the conversion of P.Monkey to a freedom fighter,for true justice & equality.

I still remember the day when P.Monkey posted a msg saying he was offf to Caribbean for a holiday,and reminded us about how hard LHL was working for the common good of all Sinkies.

Not long after he returned,the conversion was completed,there began the journey of Andrew Loh,the departing editior of TOC.

I cannot remember exactly how this great conversion took place,but soon P Monkey was on the side of anti-PAP sammies.

In a moment of folly,he posted an obscene picture of a lady with very long neh neh,subsequently he left and found TOC,the rest is history

P.Monkey has always been the nemesis of QXP,even after his conversion,they did not get on.

Then I remember our present OXD was also inspired by the forceful character of QXP.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reputation points are not related to infractions. Reputation points are added or subtracted by clicking on the scales next to the infraction red/yellow cards.

Oops...Sorry Sam, I try try the disagree to see what happen...
you were 355 and after that becomes 354.
hahaha...now i know how this thing works.....

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's so enjoyable seeing all these pompous smartasses still flapping their gums since Delphi. Please keep up the good show, and vote for PAP as usual.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Eh??? How can a man be an "Enigma" when he was clearly exposed and debunked?? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

And here's a few photos of the fucking moronic degenerate scum-sucking fuckwitted imbecile to jog your memory:

20080322.144455_nlbbike.jpg

Belligerent little scumbag NLB nuisance Bin Hee Heng

QXP - The Enigma

Last edited:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then I remember our present OXD was also inspired by the forceful character of QXP.

If you're referring to me, then you're dead wrong, I was not "inspired" by Bin Hee Heng. QXD happens to be my initials in Hanyupinying and Dialect combined.

As opposed to the sociopath/psychopathic Bin Hee Heng, I can be at times, sensible, vicious, playful, rude, sensitive, sarcastic or just be a plain troll.

It's just part and parcel of the fun at being an anonymous nick in the forum and not taking things too seriously, moreover, there is a lot more to enjoy from life in Oz besides being stuck on the net and ending up like the no-lifers aka leetahbar, Ramseth and hotbot, to name a few.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you're referring to me, then you're dead wrong, I was not "inspired" by Bin Hee Heng. QXD happens to be my initials in Hanyupinying and Dialect combined.

As opposed to the sociopath/psychopathic Bin Hee Heng, I can be at times, sensible, vicious, playful, rude, sensitive, sarcastic or just be a plain troll.

It's just part and parcel of the fun at being an anonymous nick in the forum and not taking things too seriously, moreover, there is a lot more to enjoy from life in Oz besides being stuck on the net and ending up like the no-lifers aka leetahbar, Ramseth and hotbot, to name a few.
I myself and not too sure whether it was you as I did not follow this forum for a while..

I recall that mine version of QXD loved to follow QXP and gave him a hard time.