• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

History of sam's alfresco forum -- delphi to vbulletin

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not me. Me no clone. But Op007 also got that consistency.

Okay i think you're actually the savior for football betting bros here.

Since you're such a jinx you must help us all. Tell us all the teams you think will win in each and every match and we'll simply bet the opposite from you. If the power of your jinx is truly powerful all the teams you predict that will win will all lose and everyone makes money.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okay i think you're actually the savior for football betting bros here.

Since you're such a jinx you must help us all. Tell us all the teams you think will win in each and every match and we'll simply bet the opposite from you. If the power of your jinx is truly powerful all the teams you predict that will win will all lose and everyone makes money.

That is a wonderful idea. If Ramseth's 'bet' goes thru, we all jinx but if he remains consistent, as in the past, hosei liao = we make money.

Ramseth, on bo? If you consistently pick the 'right' team for us, we give you 5% commission.