• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat History of a "Community Service"

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am also looking for Bro Runifyoucan, this guy possesses great depth knowledge on investment instruments. bro run, come back if you can. dun be intimidated by external forces into leaving. we are the empire strikes back!:biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree on the 2 not mixing. I know of forums albeit very few that do not allow members to reveal their identities to protect the free flow of genuine opinions and views. Human nature is such that ego steps in once you real your identity and feel obliged to keep up pretensions, be politically correct, end up in alliances etc. Not to mention stalkers.

Mr Brown did not operate from the shadows so he is free to morph into other areas.

I could actually create a great blog and since this site is already well known, there would be no problems sustaining a web presence where I blog about my cycling and my equipment (I have six bikes and still counting), photography and gear plus many other things including travel. It would make fascinating reading for the average sinkie stuck in a rut in sinkieland (which 60% fall into for sure).

However as I have said many times I'm still a firm believer that cyberlife and real life should never overlap and that no amount of google revenue would make it worthwhile.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me go through the scripts again. One of the usergroup categories may have been left out.

Thank you. Not so much for myself. I want newbies to know they will be appreciated and not bullied by seniors by virtue of length of stay in the forum.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Then how did moniker Dogtracker got whacked down 16 points in one go?

Found it... I left out the InfP category. It has now been included in the list of usergroups that can only add but not subtract reputation.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found it... I left out the InfP category. It has now been included in the list of usergroups that can only add but not subtract reputation.

If you need to return their donations[InfP mfuckers], I'll be more than happy to put in my share.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have been contributing useful info for years and my points are still stagnant, boss, can you do something. i am going to fire my last burst of bullets on pap and cronies soon, lawsuit may be on the cards, add some points to me so that i can achieve immortality.:o