• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hidden Secret of Sheng Siong SuperMart - Link to LKY famiLEE

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard that Sheng Siong can get all the wet markets in the new HDB areas is because Sheng Siong family have connections to Lee Kuan Yew famiLEE.

Heard that Sheng Siong's son is in love with Lee Hsien Loong's daughter and LHL gave Sheng Siong owner the exclusive rights and control of all the wet markets in Singapore.

The PAP government never care about the Singaporeans welfare. We are made to pay high prices for everything including wet markets. Our Singaporeans are underpaid due to bunch of useless shit think tanks PAP ministers in the PAP government!

Fucking hell! What integrity and gracious??? Fuck the PAP government! All are birds of a feather flock together. All are corrupted to the core. All must have connections to the Lee Kuan Yew's famiLEE!

If you have connections to the famiLEE, you confirm can be rich and famous in the shortest possible time. What hard work? What CHEAPER, BETTER, FASTER piece of SHIT from NTUC fairprice?? FUCK YOU!!!

What Singaporeans must be CHEAPER BETTER FASTER??? SO that we can be competitive??? FUCK OFF!!!

You must have connections with the famiLEE, then we Singaporeans can be RICHER, BETTER, FASTER to become millionaires in an instant!!!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Umm actually stuff like this are pretty well known and it should be a well known fact that pappies don't give a shit about sinkees. In fact the 66% should be well aware about that.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More like open secret... AW whenever i c the word SS i turn away. If they r the oni place i can buy toilet paper... i fucking use my hand to wipe my ass. :smile:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard that Sheng Siong's son is in love with Lee Hsien Loong's daughter....

Are you sure? You mean in love with the daughter who might look like the mother or the father or combination of both?

Can someone post the picture of mother and the father and show everyone what they look like? Is Sheng Siong's son blind or what?

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nepotism:

patronage bestowed or favoritism shown on the basis of family relationship, as in business and politics: She was accused of nepotism when she made her nephew an officer of the firm.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you sure? You mean in love with the daughter who might look like the mother or the father or combination of both?

Can someone post the picture of mother and the father and show everyone what they look like? Is Sheng Siong's son blind or what?

Same father, different mother, the prettier one; not the current 'prettiest one'. The problem would be, might produce, 'white skinned' children....:eek:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheng Siong SuperMart things are getting more expensive nowadays compare to ShopNSave or Giant.

Can anyone confirm that???

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Delicate a song to our Great Leader Lee Kuan Yew and his famiLEE!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tjeoOipfiaI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tjeoOipfiaI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheng Siong SuperMart things are getting more expensive nowadays compare to ShopNSave or Giant.

Can anyone confirm that???

How can anything be cheap in Singapore???
Nothing is made in Singapore

You have to pay extra because of that

In US, Americans eat food made in USA
In Sinkieland, Sinkies eat junk made in Malayisa, Indonesia, China.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Heard that Sheng Siong's son is in love with Lee Hsien Loong's daughter and LHL gave Sheng Siong owner the exclusive rights and control of all the wet markets in Singapore."

===

sure or not? In love with LHL's daughter? LHL got daughter meh?

But hor, i do know one of the daughters of Sheng Siong quite chio...

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Heard that Sheng Siong's son is in love with Lee Hsien Loong's daughter and LHL gave Sheng Siong owner the exclusive rights and control of all the wet markets in Singapore."

===

sure or not? In love with LHL's daughter? LHL got daughter meh?

But hor, i do know one of the daughters of Sheng Siong quite chio...

You know one of his daughters??? Tell them not to follow the LKY dogs to do evil to the Singaporeans.

Beware of bad karma!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
which company in SG not linked to familee 1 way or another?

Yeah agree with you.

I even heard that Wang Kan Seng, Mah Bow Tan and some other Chinese PAP ministers are always distant relatives of Lee Hsien Loong's famiLEE.