• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh my... I used to hang $100 to $200. I must stop now if becoming teow arm.

You think the singers really appreciate $100-$200 flowers? Most don't. One of my singer friends told me that at her HFJ, no $500/-, they see you no up. If you were the only chap who hung for her, she would sit down and say hello, engage in small talk etc. Once a big time customer of hers arrive, she would neglect you. That's the real world, bro.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think the singers really appreciate $100-$200 flowers? Most don't. One of my singer friends told me that at her HFJ, no $500/-, they see you no up. If you were the only chap who hung for her, she would sit down and say hello, engage in small talk etc. Once a big time customer of hers arrive, she would neglect you. That's the real world, bro.

Upon hearing what you said, I am so sad :( but it is very true I did experience once.

Never mind about stupid things I did in the past. I can stop now to avoid incurring further losses :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Upon hearing what you said, I am so sad :( but it is very true I did experience once.

Never mind about stupid things I did in the past. I can stop now to avoid incurring further losses :o

Go to the smaller joints. Better returns for your $. Avoid the big joints like Dynasty, HK Palace, TAM, Lido, LV and Cleopatra.

Always remember that these singers are here to make $. They will 'betray' you once a big fish shows interest in them. Can't blame them though. Better to be loved than love another.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to the smaller joints. Better returns for your $. Avoid the big joints like Dynasty, HK Palace, TAM, Lido, LV and Cleopatra.

Always remember that these singers are here to make $. They will 'betray' you once a big fish shows interest in them. Can't blame them though. Better to be loved than love another.

Thanks bro....

and good bye HFJ singers.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. This chap is known as 'white hair' in the HF circuit.

The famous ones I know of during my time (some 7-8 years ago) were Hai ger and Nan ge who like to hang in Yangtze....one owned pawnshops and drove a rolls that had licence plate number 2.
Once Sin Ming and Wanbao even ran a story of one of them breaking record of 150k in a night.

There were another towkay nicknamed big eyed Chen and another claimed to be ah long San successor who goes by the name of Dun Worry.

Of course nowadays the amount hung are much bigger.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jason Lee aka BL is indeed a talent. Despite his past activities, he was never convicted in the court of law. He escapes ALL the time which makes me highly suspicious.

BL lives in the Chancery Lane vicinity. Son-in-law of Mary Chia. BL is now into properties and hotel biz. He was once in the nightclub and disco biz. Not sure if he is active today. Never heard of him in the HFJ circuit. The latest big timer now in the HFJ is poh piah king.

How BL's K-Box biz survives I don't know. Located at prime locations with hefty rentals and selling his products so cheaply, how to suvive? Survive he did and did very well.

Last I heard he was trying to get a PBM or BBM through one of his staff who is an active grassroot leader. This joker already a BBM or PBM. Hell of a boastful chap. Can't recall his name but supposedly a PhD chap.

Hi Bro GD, as usual, good insights in HFJs. I don't really fancy HFJs but have occasionally accompanied a good 15+ yrs buddy who frequent since the early days of 仙子 in bencoolen street. This guy earn alot but also spend alot, when happy treat every table a bott of red wine on the house. Last heard he went to those smaller HFJs joints in chinatown and balestier.

Very steady guy, but in the end you should know the results.
seestars.gif

Bro, read your post below on kbox:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...-wins-1.7m-Toto-speaks-up&p=598684#post598684

You have any inside scoop behind the boss of Bioskin? I heard from my ah hia, the lady boss is a 30+yo MILF, and the hubby also not simple.

Last edited:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro....

and good bye HFJ singers.

Do occasionally experience once awhile okay lah. Spend abit tok cok chit-chat and play pool with them. If lucky still can go supper. :biggrin:

I know you yearn for companionship, that's all. But don't go overboard, all else is fine. :smile:

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do occasionally experience once awhile okay lah. Spend abit tok cok chit-chat and play pool with them. If lucky still can go supper. :biggrin:

I know you yearn for companionship, that's all. But don't go overboard, all else is fine. :smile:

Thanks bro rofthelpter.... cutting losses now.

Companionship is very expensive 买场 one night cost $800 excluding tips to the singer. But that still better than hanging a $1000 banner :p

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro GD or bro roft helper can share....

Why customers 买 singers 的场 ?

Exclusive?
Boosted Ego? When he is able to 买 that particular hard-to-get singer where others only drool?
Can be others reasons, like to fill one's loneliness, sometimes successful and the rich can be very lonely inside. :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exclusive?
Boosted Ego? When he is able to 买 that particular hard-to-get singer where others only drool?
Can be others reasons, like to fill one's loneliness, sometimes successful and the rich can be very lonely inside. :biggrin:

If any has a good wife or good gf, who will spend this type of money buying all these ? :(