• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro BNB, how are you now ?

Thanks Bro Robert, I am fine. Nowadays I went HFJ for drinking & see see purpose seldom hang flowers.

I got to know a SG fat ugly 39 years old man who claimed to earn $13k a month while playing HFJ. And this fat ass is not a good buddy. I went around drinking with him for 2 weeks and realized that he spent about $1k cash a week on those table appointment with his ugly singers. He also claimed that few years ago he spent $6k to $10k and don't even get to bonk the singers. He is very thrifty with drinks and food but very generous with PRC singers. This fat ass also kept asking me to hang big flowers like $500 to $1000 banners :mad: to prove my financial power to the singers which I did not do so :rolleyes:

Imagine at age 39 years old and earning $13k a month. He cannot afford to own a car and keep distributing money in high end HFJ :biggrin:

Such a SG man is a disgrace to our fellow Singaporeans :biggrin:

Last edited:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The another night I went Dongmen seem the singers is pretty and quite a lot of big players there :p

I am very tired to see all these singing prostitutes with ugly old men and fat asses :mad: I retired from these silly HFJ games.

Economy is going down in 2012 and more worse in 2013... better save our money for rainy days :smile:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this the place near illuma last time the name Kim Beh (golden horse) with another joint next door?
Got one lao aqua resident singer Lei Mong we call him Lemon.....knn sing song damn drama one.

Hmm .. I am no sure about last time but now yes the place is near Illuma and beside Cleopatra (Xian Zi) HFJ.

Bro Narong ... did you go Mango (A Thai HFJ) down the road ?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this the place near illuma last time the name Kim Beh (golden horse) with another joint next door?
Got one lao aqua resident singer Lei Mong we call him Lemon.....knn sing song damn drama one.

We call him Raymond. Should be same chap. He's now into bringing ah quas from M'sia for shows in S'pore. Honestly, I've seen a few shows hosted by Raymond or whatever his name. Sibehsian after several coz it is always the same. When he comes near you, can be quite an irritant.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We call him Raymond. Should be same chap. He's now into bringing ah quas from M'sia for shows in S'pore. Honestly, I've seen a few shows hosted by Raymond or whatever his name. Sibehsian after several coz it is always the same. When he comes near you, can be quite an irritant.
Yes that drama mama lao gay lao aqua...likes to preform that old chinese song Ramona complete with treatrics....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes that drama mama lao gay lao aqua...likes to preform that old chinese song Ramona complete with treatrics....

This lao chao ah qua no standard. He makes money from hosting shows at HFJs and the least he could contribute is to open bottle when these joints celebrate anniversaries etc.

Several months ago, I was at one HFJ celebrating its anniversary. I opened 2 bottles of Martell and was with 2 other friends. When this lau ah qua entered the joint and spotted me, he and his 3-4 friends quickly joined my table with no invitation extended. He then told me, heng ah bian khui chiu, tongpang lu. What a motherfucker! Cheapo.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm .. I am no sure about last time but now yes the place is near Illuma and beside Cleopatra (Xian Zi) HFJ.

Xian Zi moving to Lee Kai House soon. Current place en bloc. Lee Kai House 8th or 9th floor. Above Hua Zen Xiang aka Snookers. New operator took over Snookers a week ago. Singers jialak, CMI.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xmas 秀

Year end now HFJ has Xmas Eve and New Year Eve shows to go ....

Did your singers request your to book tables for minimum $1000 :confused:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Xmas 秀

Year end now HFJ has Xmas Eve and New Year Eve shows to go ....

Did your singers request your to book tables for minimum $1000 :confused:

Most joints book table $300-500. 1k is robbery! Hawaii forcing shows every Tues and other singers must 'ting tai'. More joints opening so biz very competitive.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most joints book table $300-500. 1k is robbery! Hawaii forcing shows every Tues and other singers must 'ting tai'. More joints opening so biz very competitive.

Merry Christmas. Can pay with Sammyboy points. 1 point = $10 at the Sammyboy moneychanger exchange rate.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think Peace Centre joints book table minimum $1000 and that Xmas is quiet there.

Bro GD ... just share more on the new joint opening and like on which location :confused: