• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He's going to get you!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if you have no agenda in any forum there is no need to be afraid

i register my name and my ic in other forums

but in this forum, you meet up with mad insane people who are all out to kill you

so you have to be very careful

all government sponsored sites are safe ...and they all know who kopiuncle...no problem at all

you dont see demons, ghosts and gangsters in those forums...this place is a death trap!!!

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

but in this forum, you meet up with mad insane people who are all out to kill you

all government sponsored sites are safe ...and they all know who kopiuncle...no problem at all

you dont see demons, ghosts and gangsters in those forums...this place is a death trap!!!

Sifu sifu then why don't we leave here for good? Why come here and complain so much? Why always say we want to leave but still cling on here?
Why our story cannot finish? Surely we have somethings up our minds but please tell me what sifu.
Sifu sifu your bullshit is so strong and never ending so please pass on more such knowledge to me my sifu.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Well said. I have added to your points.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hahahahahhaaa.....becos kopiuncle is ilovesingapore without artificial prick in the elongated smelly theblackhole.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ass Loon: unhappy people often go onto internet, satisfied people don't..

Is tat also where Pinky gets his femininity from?

Pinky had the same mean, petty, narcissistic streak from his dad.

If you're talking about that kind of competency, he must have inherited it from his mother. :wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I cannot afford to spend time in ISD mansion lah. Can I use your name and IC number to register?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I cannot afford to spend time in ISD mansion lah. Can I use your name and IC number to register?

winni, sorry to tell u this
my ic is already there
they know the face
you register, you must also show your face
on your ic....so the registration now very strict
no face, no ic number, no talk..

you dont have to do all these lah winni
just be a good person
GOD will reward you ...
no need to fight with all the thugs here
and pls dont join any gang or even allow gang to up you
when they up you , they expect something from you
if you dont, they will down you and then they will exterminate you...
there are dirty politics right here in sbf...so pls be careful

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
winni, sorry to tell u this
my ic is already there
they know the face
you register, you must also show your face
on your ic....so the registration now very strict
no face, no ic number, no talk..

Can lah ...photoshop can do wonders ...I just post under your id lah ...will make you famous ...either ISD invites you for tea or PAP will.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kopiuncle, your patron is always supporting you publicly. What's the story?

dear winni
i am a poor ordinary singaporean
i am a weak forummer
you can see i have few friends, or none at all
all very scare to associate with me or support me
i am fighting the whole motley group of insane and angry forummers
they are picking me as target simply because
i am pro establishment, pro singapore, pro people and pro mr lee kuan yew
so BOSS is a fair and just man
he needs some balance, some alternative views
he does not want this forum to be ruined by the vocal minority ,esp those with big vulval mouths
these unhappy people, these are the impoverished, the failures, the society discards
they come here to vent, to rant and to accuse our world class government of anything under the sun
it's okay..it's an avenue for these people suffering from this new syndrome coined by dr asterix: munchlanjaoing syndrome
so they rant and they fook anything, but pathetically have no balls to go public
BOSS is a kind man...he has saved me from extermination so that i can continue to post without fear and without being intimidated
thank you for your concern...i am just a simple ordinary singaporean, as much concerned with our future like anybody else in this forum...no agenda of any kind...but they like to bully me and made enemies out of me.....thank you once again....cheers!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can lah ...photoshop can do wonders ...I just post under your id lah ...will make you famous ...either ISD invites you for tea or PAP will.

dear winni
invitation to tea is no no for me
i rather go to my kopitiam and drink my own
and read all the ah meng and his clones munchlanjaoing here...haha!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have said before
if you are a simple, honest and truthful singaporean
if you do not have a destructive agenda
there is nothing to fear
nobody is going to touch you
but be prepared for ah meng and his munchlanjaoing clones to attack you

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have said before
if you are a simple, honest and truthful singaporean
if you do not have a destructive agenda
there is nothing to fear
nobody is going to touch you
but be prepared for ah meng and his munchlanjaoing clones to attack you

All these things you are not dear shitfu but of course no harm pretending to be you are while condemning others. Ole ole ole shitfu.

J

JeanGrey

song for whoever

[video=youtube;sL_BcaI0i0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL_BcaI0i0w[/video]

Don't let them fool ya,
Or even try to school ya! Oh, no!
We've got a mind of our own,
So go to hell if what you're thinking is not right!
Love would never leave us alone,

Read more: Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved Lyrics | MetroLyrics