• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

He's going to get you!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ass Loon: unhappy people often go onto internet, satisfied people don't..

"Satisfied people don't have time to go onto the Internet. Unhappy people often go there," Mr Lee said.

Yeah, there must be plenty of unhappy people going online on their PCs, tablets and smartphones. :rolleyes:

Lee Hsien Loong is a really pathetic and messed up sorry excuse for a human being. A chip off the old block. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1461694_10152099220956383_111166707_n.jpg

:kma:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pinky Lee,

Are you really satisfied with your manly-looking wife ? If not why always see you next to Yingluck at international meetings ?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ass Loon outlines new approach for online engagement

To: ALL <nobr></nobr> (1 of 1)

<tbody>
</tbody>
Maybe he should play marbles instead.

[h=2]PM outlines new approach for online engagement[/h]<!--smart_paging_autop_filter-->

20131123_pm_zb.jpg

Goh Chin LianThe Straits Times
Saturday, Nov 23, 2013

SINGAPORE - Citizens who wish to post on the website of the Government's feedback arm must log in and register, starting next month, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on Friday.

<tbody>
</tbody>

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ass Loon outlines new approach for online engagement

again
he is using FEAR tactics to control people
he thinks that by registering
we would be "afraid' to say anything against them
since our identity is known

To: ALL <nobr></nobr> (1 of 1)

<tbody>
</tbody>
Maybe he should play marbles instead.

[h=2]PM outlines new approach for online engagement[/h]<!--smart_paging_autop_filter-->

20131123_pm_zb.jpg

Goh Chin LianThe Straits Times
Saturday, Nov 23, 2013

SINGAPORE - Citizens who wish to post on the website of the Government's feedback arm must log in and register, starting next month, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said on Friday.

<tbody>
</tbody>

jw5

Loyal

He doesn't know that many people go onto the internet in order to get happy endings? :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ass Loon outlines new approach for online engagement

Who wants to give him feedback?? he is only interested in FIXING us...those who registered & sign in are his own people...it is like talking to yourself or what we call "masturbation"...self pleasuring...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old fart was more competent than pinky. So i he is not a chip of the old block. More the excrement.

Yeah, there must be plenty of unhappy people going online on their PCs, tablets and smartphones. :rolleyes:

Lee Hsien Loong is a really pathetic and messed up sorry excuse for a human being. A chip off the old block. :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
his favourite thread is the one below, and he likes it so much he wants to meet up with the threadstarter.................... :o:eek::p

wah piang! later must book tickets out of the country liao! :eek::eek::eek:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old fart was more competent than pinky. So i he is not a chip of the old block. More the excrement.

Pinky had the same mean, petty, narcissistic streak from his dad.

If you're talking about that kind of competency, he must have inherited it from his mother. :wink:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

referring also to kopiuncle aka ilovesingapore when man-made dick removed.
hahahhahahahahahahahaa

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: We must fight back against trolling: PM Lee

I used to condemn the PAP but I found that I got far more response from other members when I sang praises instead.

Response is not what we're looking for. We're looking for praises. We praise PAP, we expect members to praise us.....not just any fucking response. Praises are all we need, just like PAP.

J

JeanGrey

Re: We must fight back against trolling: PM Lee

He pointed out, however, that "news that travels fastest may not be the most accurate", and that "immediate consensus views may not gel with considered analyses". It is also easier to coalesce in narrower groups, hence tougher to forge a national consensus, he added.

the tyranny of democracy at work. but 2-party democracy has been embraced for a reason - it is the will of the people. let them choose wisely.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he coined some of the lingo posted here. for example, "mee siam mai hum." :biggrin:

"Mee Siam Mai Hum"

"Chillies and onions"

"In Shanghai, if you want some pork soup, you just turn on the tap"

"Let the hundred flowers bloom"

"In my view in 2030, I think 6 million will not be enough to meet Singaporeans' needs"

"Unhappy people often go to the Internet"

:kma::rolleyes::rolleyes:Pinky Loong:rolleyes::rolleyes::kma: