• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Heng SK Stroke shows Absymal lack of Leadership by PeeM Gay Loong

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am not debating about whether Ah Heng should have been immediately helped by the 3 doctors present. Of course he should. In an emergency, a doctor, any doctor is still better then sitting there doing nothing for 7 minutes until the SCDF arrives. I am saying that once the SCDF team arrived, is Janil still the best person available in the room to treat Ah Heng? If he is not, then why was he not relieved, or told to stand down? Did gay loong properly assess the situation? And he still came to the conclusion that Janil was the best option? Lancheow, ok. Janil was second best option in the room and clearly Gay loong did not recognize that. A poor leadership outing for him.

When it comes to a brain aneurysm it doesn't make a damned difference how the patient is treated. If it occurs in vital areas of the brain, the prognosis is grim. It would probably have been better for all if he had been allowed to go peacefully.

I can't believe that you're going to the extent of politicising medical practices. It's pathetic.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother Papsmearer : conspiracy theory (LWL, I, etc) is that this begins the Madam Good (Ah Ho) dynastic-planning ,step nombor sato.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suspect heng got a stroke cause he did not masturbate frequently,masturbations increases the strength of the blood vessels and trains the cardiovascular system.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When it comes to a brain aneurysm it doesn't make a damned difference how the patient is treated. If it occurs in vital areas of the brain, the prognosis is grim. It would probably have been better for all if he had been allowed to go peacefully.

I can't believe that you're going to the extent of politicising medical practices. It's pathetic.

I can't believe that you are fucking sheep in New Zealand, now that's pathetic.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN papsmwaredshit n stuffycuntneh
Both spouting from same vulval mouth n anal hole.
So smart go n help lah. As if u know like god !
So clever meh..spouting from anal hole niah......

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i suspect heng got a stroke cause he did not masturbate frequently,masturbations increases the strength of the blood vessels and trains the cardiovascular system.

Obviously he masturbated very often. look at how thick his spectacles are. He was going blind doing it, for fuck's sake.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
KNN papsmwaredshit n stuffycuntneh
Both spouting from same vulval mouth n anal hole.
So smart go n help lah. As if u know like god !
So clever meh..spouting from anal hole niah......

I wanted to help too. My method is to splash water on Ah Heng's face and slap it a few times, and put the bottle of Pak Fah Yeow under his nose. But Janil over ride me like he over ride the SCDF team. So, how?

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN the mortality in such cases is extremely high..
Give credit where it is due...
You just never know when you need a doc around you!!!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously he masturbated very often. look at how thick his spectacles are. He was going blind doing it, for fuck's sake.

How often he masturbated is anyone's guess because it is done behind closed doors.:biggrin: The thickness of his specs is wholly due to his scholarly past and his present heavy workload. I dare say he and Tharman are the most hardworking and cost-effective heavyweights in the PAP. The rest are busy preening themselves and pretending to be of ministerial material.

But I do agree with your insightful take on LSL's missteps or rather his utter lack of leadership and initiative. As for Dr Janil, he was not the only doctor around but he jumped in as the hero cum savior of Heng. Why did the other 2 docs restrain themselves? Are they afraid to take responsibility or just simply rusty from the good life of being a Cabinet Minister? Or was Dr Janil so quick to react that they were beaten to the job? Whatever it is, the SCDF team once they arrived on the scene should be allowed complete freedom and leeway to do their jobs for which they are trained for. A doctor although better qualified in many respects is not necessarily the best person to render emergency aid and proper use of the life-saving equipment. He should have respectfully stepped aside once the team arrived. Instead all we know from the reports is that he continued to kaykiang and held court. The SCDF team got relegated to support role. wtf! Our kuniang chow ah qua in the meantime just watched nervously and passively from the sidelines and all he did was to come out later with an outpouring of praise for all concerned. No wonder we are all in deep trouble as a nation. We need strongmen like Putin or even Duterte to lead us.:rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
from the good life of being a Cabinet Minister?

It is far easier being a doctor than it is being a cabinet minister.

Ministers with medical qualifications make huge sacrifices. They earn less, they lose their privacy and their workload increases tremendously.

Singaporeans should be grateful that these highly qualified individuals are willing to give up their cushy, comfortable lifestyles to serve the people of Singapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
How often he masturbated is anyone's guess because it is done behind closed doors.:biggrin: The thickness of his specs is wholly due to his scholarly past and his present heavy workload. I dare say he and Tharman are the most hardworking and cost-effective heavyweights in the PAP. The rest are busy preening themselves and pretending to be of ministerial material.

But I do agree with your insightful take on LSL's missteps or rather his utter lack of leadership and initiative. As for Dr Janil, he was not the only doctor around but he jumped in as the hero cum savior of Heng. Why did the other 2 docs restrain themselves? Are they afraid to take responsibility or just simply rusty from the good life of being a Cabinet Minister? Or was Dr Janil so quick to react that they were beaten to the job? Whatever it is, the SCDF team once they arrived on the scene should be allowed complete freedom and leeway to do their jobs for which they are trained for. A doctor although better qualified in many respects is not necessarily the best person to render emergency aid and proper use of the life-saving equipment. He should have respectfully stepped aside once the team arrived. Instead all we know from the reports is that he continued to kaykiang and held court. The SCDF team got relegated to support role. wtf! Our kuniang chow ah qua in the meantime just watched nervously and passively from the sidelines and all he did was to come out later with an outpouring of praise for all concerned. No wonder we are all in deep trouble as a nation. We need strongmen like Putin or even Duterte to lead us.:rolleyes:

Very well said and it encapsulates exactly what I meant. I also like the subtle but obvious sexual innuendoes that you slipped into your post which is a reply to Ah Heng's masturbation. You know what I mean, "cum", "Heavy load" etc, very sly.