• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Help Me!! - Gillian Koh doing analysis

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am experiencing spasms including pissing in my pants.

Why is CNA so besotted with her? It's excruciating & discomfiting when she starts her spin because my head also spin. She doesn't sound convincing in her analysis. I have long switched off my TV!:biggrin:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Streaming the PE via Internet here in Oz. This Gillian cunt has hardly anything worth saying. The bitch is confirmed a pappy dog slime.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats the issue. She is does even look like she is convinced by her own bullshit.

Why is CNA so besotted with her? It's excruciating & discomfiting when she starts her spin because my head also spin. She doesn't sound convincing in her analysis. I have long switched off my TV!:biggrin:

Nik1971

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats the issue. She is does even look like she is convinced by her own bullshit.

These are all "Made for TV" stuff...all rehearsed. CNA is just trying to keep the excitement going. TT's camp is already cheering....they won already.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even when early in the programme and Melissa was asking for either Yes/No answer. She tried to start spinning and rightly so, got cut off by Melissa.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is a real idiot. I am just amazed why CNA keeps using her. The hooker at Orchard Towers would be better.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
she looked constipated also, maybe needs to get her rectum checked, I hear a asshole doc is now free.

Pathetic excuse for analysis. :oIo: