• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Help Me!! - Gillian Koh doing analysis

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only time I enjoyed her talking is the moment when the CNA newscaster interrupt her to shut her up.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This time round I was smart enough to load SBF everytime Gillian talks. Saved me the trouble of buying a new piece of cutlery to replace the one that would be inevitably be smashed.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When she lost her voice at the end of the show, I fantasied of her being served a glass of SBF's collective piss to choke and die on.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/for-cna-to-cease-using-gillian-koh/

The Petition
This petition is to bring to light to Channel News Asia that as their Singaporean viewers, we deserve a higher standard of political analysis and discourse. A standard much higher then one that is currently being delivered by their current go to political pundit Gillian Koh. Not only is she clearly biased, but her analysis is shallow and clearly not in touch with the the reality of the Singapore political world.

We hope that CNA will be able to bring us a more balanced and insightful analysis and discussions of a much highers standards to us viewers in future elections.

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any non-partisan political analysts in Singapore?
Or let me make that question even easier - are there any not pro-PAP political analyst in Singapore?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are there any non-partisan political analysts in Singapore?
Or let me make that question even easier - are there any not pro-PAP political analyst in Singapore?

Any not pro-PAP political analyst will have no job in the country run by PAP. The person will cut a very very lonely figure.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/for-cna-to-cease-using-gillian-koh/

The Petition
This petition is to bring to light to Channel News Asia that as their Singaporean viewers, we deserve a higher standard of political analysis and discourse. A standard much higher then one that is currently being delivered by their current go to political pundit Gillian Koh. Not only is she clearly biased, but her analysis is shallow and clearly not in touch with the the reality of the Singapore political world.

We hope that CNA will be able to bring us a more balanced and insightful analysis and discussions of a much highers standards to us viewers in future elections.

This is a very good idea. She was indeed terrible last night; she reached a new low. It is best that this matter not just be brought to the attention of CNA but to her employer, IPS. It is embarrassing to have someone of such poor analytical skills in a research organisation.