• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

hello why chatroom bo lang

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coconut trees, girls in sarong and some marijuana is missing.. that is why no one wants to relac la babe.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got room but no cha bor inside, no wonder customers prefer to come to the HaLL.We need a mamasan at Least..
:smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
dont laugh...AK going to visit you around midnight.

Don't say liao. Later he dropped me in the middle of PIE then I headache. Brother, sick go take a rest. I just came back from Malacca, super tired also. Please wish me happy birthday :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't say liao. Later he dropped me in the middle of PIE then I headache. Brother, sick go take a rest. I just came back from Malacca, super tired also. Please wish me happy birthday :biggrin:

CCb you back, i helping you lvl your AK account hor.... Happy Bday

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Happy Birthday bro on my 10,000th!

Leongsam: Any NTUC voucher for hitting 10,000 postings? I don't mind a bicycle with seat if no voucher.

Wahaha. So coincidence. Thanks brother. My 0721 never open. Bought 10 big 10 small today.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raiders, got score on your big day? :p
GD, 10k mark under 2 years quite a feat:eek:
Erection, nothing like a strong cognac to rid of bug. Try not to reach for that blue pill:wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
where is all the kaki. siam kia where r u? run road liao si boh, lol

Lumpar, I think the chatroom is doing good.

Yes I ran road to Jakarta now to open my new office and business last Saturday so I very busy and only checked into the chat room very late and often found only donkey there in his night shift. I will continue to be busy for the next few months. As mentioned in another thread I faced problem getting into sammyboy website as its been banned by some service providers here.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wahaha... liddat also can.

so here goes.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: