• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heavily Partitioned Condo for Rent - Legal? Humane? Insatiable Greed!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you dun rely on the govt, so why you complain so much asking for the govt to impose this, restrict that for owners renting their own property out for fuck???

If you're smart, you would time-share your van usage. There're many who needs to stay in a van, just like you but could not afford a van. Are you going to ask the govt permission if you can do that or not? Most probably, your shackled mindset will cage you in because you think the govt is KING.

did i complain about condo rental?

as for van, yes if need to i rather live in van than HDB than rely on PAP

now coming to sue me or not?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not only dealing with it...I am reminding fellow sinkies of it.
Thank you for helping to show up the social divide...this will come in handy for the revolution....if not at least for GE 2016

FYI, if I was poor, I would not blame the govt. I'm only hoping the govt will not interfere with what I'm doing and how I live my life and how I make my money. THAT"S ALL. THE FUCKING GOVT SHOULD STAY OUT OF OUR LIVES.

I dun need a govt to tell me what I can or cannot do. Simple as that!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did i complain about condo rental?

as for van, yes if need to i rather live in van than HDB than rely on PAP

now coming to sue me or not?

I read you wrote that in your previous post..........about 32 sq metre allowed or not?

Why you care allowed or not? None of your fucking concern, missy!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i said "Singapore" standard of living. your temporary dyslexia is forgiven

We should be allowed to bear arms, like Switzerland..................this is the first criteria for Singapore standard of living.
We can't depend on the lazy and incompetent police to protect us anymore. Simple as that.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI, if I was poor, I would not blame the govt. I'm only hoping the govt will not interfere with what I'm doing and how I live my life and how I make my money. THAT"S ALL. THE FUCKING GOVT SHOULD STAY OUT OF OUR LIVES.

I dun need a govt to tell me what I can or cannot do. Simple as that!!!

If you want that then you dun want the pap as government.
If you did not vote for them then blame the 60.1%.
Those asking for pap to nanny them also likely from the 60.1% ....they cant see that pap caused the problems in the first place.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want that then you dun want the pap as government.
If you did not vote for them then blame the 60.1%.
Those asking for pap to nanny them also likely from the 60.1% ....they cant see that pap caused the problems in the first place.

I've wrote numerous times in numerous threads..............already. There is no such thing as an unbiased, righteous and public serving government..............NOT in this world. Maybe in Heaven, but I don't know about that because I've never seen Heaven before.

No government is Good government, literally.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read you wrote that in your previous post..........about 32 sq metre allowed or not?

Why you care allowed or not? None of your fucking concern, missy!!!

ok asking question also means complain....must remember to ask judge in court on nov 19

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok asking question also means complain....must remember to ask judge in court on nov 19

As I had said to you, it's your mindset giving you problem. If your mindset is open-minded and unrestricted like a free bird, you would not think of asking if 32 sq meter is allowed or not.

Right now, your mindset is like that of a communist...........caged like a bird.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I had said a few posts before...................DID ANYONE DIED, MET WITH AN ACCIDENT OR DID ANYONE LOSE HIS JOB BECAUSE THIS PROPERTY OWNER RENTED HIS PROPERTY OUT?

My neighbor has 45 people staying inside his 3-room flat.........they're all relatives and next-of-kin. You have a problem with it?

You mean 3 ppl and 42 black and white photo in front of altar? 45 people in a three room flat just standing up already as full as as MRT train during rush hour. So they sleep by shift ah?

I've seen a malay family of 8 in a 3 room flat. when i visit only 6 were present and they already no space to move about. Then i was already wondering how 8 ppl squeeze in a 3rm flat.

I'm being objective about this. Just showing that PRCs are taking advantage of the lax laws. And wondering out loud why this is happening. Can anot? If you just stop to think for one second, unless the PAP approve another draconian law, they can't do shit about the current problem. You think they dare meh? Don't forget they need the naturalised PRC votes in 2016.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean 3 ppl and 42 black and white photo in front of altar? 45 people in a three room flat just standing up already as full as as MRT train during rush hour. So they sleep by shift ah?

I've seen a malay family of 8 in a 3 room flat. when i visit only 6 were present and they already no space to move about. Then i was already wondering how 8 ppl squeeze in a 3rm flat.

I'm being objective about this. Just showing that PRCs are taking advantage of the lax laws. And wondering out loud why this is happening. Can anot? If you just stop to think for one second, unless the PAP approve another draconian law, they can't do shit about the current problem. You think they dare meh? Don't forget they need the naturalised PRC votes in 2016.

FYI, the 45 of them also do not wear any clothes when they're in the flat.....and yes, there're equal number of females, small girls and boys and adult males anf females, married and unmarried. You got a problem with that too?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As I had said to you, it's your mindset giving you problem. If your mindset is open-minded and unrestricted like a free bird, you would not think of asking if 32 sq meter is allowed or not.

Right now, your mindset is like that of a communist...........caged like a bird.
hahaha
ROFL

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good for u to be thriving and using pappie tactics against them. But 1 thing is pap has always never failed to implement legislation to stop such practices. I mean like for example a fire breaks out in 1 building,,the pappie will implement legislation to control amount of ppl living in an apartment etc.

best be prepared...

Thank you for helping the cause.
I am not here to kpkb for pap to do anything....
I am here to gloat at the dumbfucks who voted pap in.

FYI it was my bad luck when my condo was colonized by ah nehs....I did not wait for vile pap to rescue me....I partitioned my unit and rent out to FTs....i pocket rental 70% higher than if I just rent out whole unit.

Another unit in the city I rent out bed space to working ladies I squeeze dozens of them in....daily collect cash without need to pay pay taxes. Rental returns this way works out to more than 10%....where to find in SG?
I am looking for properties to do similar in geylang and joo chiat.

You dun need to believe....I have posted this before....that's why me so free to fuck pap here everyday....
I make lemonade from lemons.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should be allowed to bear arms, like Switzerland..................this is the first criteria for Singapore standard of living.
We can't depend on the lazy and incompetent police to protect us anymore. Simple as that.

protect us from what?? :confused:

you can bear arms anytime you want. don't need to be caged like a commie. feel free to brandish your pistol in public.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HTML:
You laugh because what I said strikes a cord with you. If I were not wheel-chair bound, deaf in one ear and blind in both, I would be a very successful counselor.

Haha rofl
I will remember you in courtWith screeball

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, the 45 of them also do not wear any clothes when they're in the flat.....and yes, there're equal number of females, small girls and boys and adult males anf females, married and unmarried. You got a problem with that too?

today your cannon spoil?