• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heartwarming story about having an unexpected baby at 19 yrs old

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The way he keeps saying soo happy to have baby,,soo happy to marry his gf,,he had a hard life but its all worth it,,,BULLSHIT....this article is like self consolation and to tell others its ok for others to follow his footsteps,,,

This article is to brainwash Sinkies to have babies. A PAP message and propaganda.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way he keeps saying soo happy to have baby,,soo happy to marry his gf,,he had a hard life but its all worth it,,,BULLSHIT....this article is like self consolation and to tell others its ok for others to follow his footsteps,,,

objectively speaking, doesn't someone feel happy when they have a baby? won't you feel happy when you marry your GF? the article also speaks about the hardships of fatherhood (time sacrificed for kids etc). it doesn't glorify fatherhood as a one-sided all-happy thing.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U marry and have a baby when u are financially and mentally ready. These 2 were not. But at least he complete his education in spite of his difficulties. However please note, in singapore working is long hours and more work,,not like ang mor land,,,i doubt he will have the time for his kid and maybe no time for work,,so as i said wait a few years,,,and also he is nothing but self praise for himself,,about how he overcome his difficulties,,,,,Channel 8 got alot of such 'stories'. I dont view such shit stories as 'heartwarming'. Just about his stupidity and follies and hot air. Heartwarming my ass.

objectively speaking, doesn't someone feel happy when they have a baby? won't you feel happy when you marry your GF? the article also speaks about the hardships of fatherhood (time sacrificed for kids etc). it doesn't glorify fatherhood as a one-sided all-happy thing.

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
U marry and have a baby when u are financially and mentally ready. These 2 were not. But at least he complete his education in spite of his difficulties. However please note, in singapore working is long hours and more work,,not like ang mor land,,,i doubt he will have the time for his kid and maybe no time for work,,so as i said wait a few years,,,and also he is nothing but self praise for himself,,about how he overcome his difficulties,,,,,Channel 8 got alot of such 'stories'. I dont view such shit stories as 'heartwarming'. Just about his stupidity and follies and hot air. Heartwarming my ass.

your opinion is valid, but don't let your own cynicism drown the hope that is offered to others. i am pro-choice, but i always admire the shotgun marriages that take responsibility for the life they created. he deserves praise for the difficult path he has survived. he could have opted out easily but he did not.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He deserved to be ridiculed n made fun off n embaress so be made a laughing stock. Like hahahahah u deserve wat u get suffer so much cos u think with yr dick n not yr head. N made as a lesson to others that when such things happen. They suffer more as they not ready. Have to work n study n look after baby etc etc. Work n study already hard enough. He suffer much more n still suffering. Dont follow such idiots.

And i as a boss wont hire him as he wont do the time. But he can b insurance agent etc do on his own time.

your opinion is valid, but don't let your own cynicism drown the hope that is offered to others. i am pro-choice, but i always admire the shotgun marriages that take responsibility for the life they created. he deserves praise for the difficult path he has survived. he could have opted out easily but he did not.