• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Health is Wealth, agree?

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No amount of money can buy you the health you lost. I would rather have health than wealth.

It would be a tragedy and very sad to have either.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
No amount of money can buy you the health you lost. I would rather have health than wealth.

all is not lost, when you are tired and weary, come to Jesus!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_4g8_e16dc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e_4g8_e16dc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

bebo

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's true. With one exception, money has prolong LKY's life with the best doctors paid with tax payers money. LKY's wife for example would have been long gone since the London incident, if not for the piles of money thrown to doctors and nurses, among others :biggrin:

Buckethead

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the point of having tons of money when one can't enjoy life because of illness...therefore for me...maintain good health is more important...:biggrin:

Adios...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

When a wealthy man said that HEALTH is wealth . We belive him !

When a poor man said , Health is Wealth ! I think he is just self consoling ! Loser in short!

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Money, Time and Health are all wealth. It's just how find them, treasure and use them.

Some are using the time + health wealth to exchange for money when young. But when get older, find that health worsen and use money to buy back it.

Of course there are many equation to fit to this topic of life.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health is not wealth. Health is above wealth. On their death bed , bill gates and warren buffet would give up their entire fortunes for another extra year.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health is not wealth. Health is above wealth. On their death bed , bill gates and warren buffet would give up their entire fortunes for another extra year.

When you have health and no waelth, you sure to trade some health for wealth. Look at the healthy Indonesian that sold the kidney to CK Tang boss. And we can rant on and on... No end.

NS took wealth, health and time away from every SG male. For me it's robbery!:mad:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Human Beings are greedy and selfish. Nothing is ever enough. You will want more and more and more.....

Health or Wealth.

When you are poor, you desire for wealth. You thought you will be happy once you are rich. But when you are rich, you thought you will be happy only when you are rich and healthy. When you are rich and healthy, you found out that you have a damn ugly wife and desire for someone 's wife who is so pretty. When you are rich, healthy and have a chio bou wife - you found out nobody respect you for your life achievements and is still unhappy.

The point is nothing is ever enough, you will always found something to be dissatisfied with life. One will always dream of turning back the clock to change the regrets in his life not realizing that nothing is ever perfect in life.

jw5

Loyal
bro,

don't you want more hair on your head? i shaved skinhead recently and i think it attracts stares, i can't understand why you don't want more hair on the head... :confused:
Why did you shave skinhead?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point is nothing is ever enough, you will always found something to be dissatisfied with life. One will always dream of turning back the clock to change the regrets in his life not realizing that nothing is ever perfect in life.

this is when Jesus comes into the picture! :biggrin:

i dun think you can have wealth and health at the same time, unless you have regimental exercise routine, like lky.

most wealthy people have bad health, they neglected their health because of their process in striking rich, wasted their health daily because of stressful life. at the end, all his monies go to the doctors.

life is such an irony. i must say.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why did you shave skinhead?

i wanted to see if Lux soap really can stimulate faster hair growth. there is this rumor going around saying Lux bar soaps can stimulate hair growth. wonder if this could be a good news for balding folks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Disagree.

How to you achieve health when you have no wealth.:confused:

Eventually, some parts of your body is going to breakdown, example tooth decay, eye sight etc... And if you have no money to fix it, it is going to affects you health sooner then later.:mad:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wanted to see if Lux soap really can stimulate faster hair growth. there is this rumor going around saying Lux bar soaps can stimulate hair growth. wonder if this could be a good news for balding folks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so, wat's ur findings? ...