• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Health is Wealth, agree?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Disagree.

How to you achieve health when you have no wealth.:confused:

Eventually, some parts of your body is going to breakdown, example tooth decay, eye sight etc... And if you have no money to fix it, it is going to affects you health sooner then later.:mad:

heheh...

my good bro,

genetic diseases aside, health is a long term investment. you exercise regular and watching your diet and lifestyle carefully.

the need of wealth to maintain good health is merely grabbing at the straws when diseases hit you. no doubts medication and medical facilities can help alleviate the pain for a short while, there comes a point where the ailing person would rather have better health than wealth. :p

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wanted to see if Lux soap really can stimulate faster hair growth. there is this rumor going around saying Lux bar soaps can stimulate hair growth. wonder if this could be a good news for balding folks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you can try hong yew, must leg hairs grew a plenty after i used it...but i donno the effects on your blanes if you put it on your head..:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
so, wat's ur findings? ...

from current standings, i must say it seems to be promoting some hair growth on my old man's balding scalp, and it seems to be promoting faster hair growth for my botak head. i'm not sure if it could be placebo effect, and i would need more time, and perhaps more volunteers, to research on this. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter how healthy one is now, one day health will succumb to aging and/or disease, and one will eventually die. No matter how wealthy one is, wealth isn't transportable or transferrable with death. Live life with whatever health and wealth that one happens to be blessed with. It's everyone's instinct to acquire more wealth and prolong oneself's health. Just don't hurt others along the way of acquiring wealth or prolonging health. Let's all get along. All ends up the same way.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually there's another factor you have to consider, called accident, which is beyond anybody's control.

so if you spend your time on health and wealth, once an accident comes, will wipe out everything you have built up.

God actually controls your life, if you know what i mean.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually there's another factor you have to consider, called accident, which is beyond anybody's control.

so if you spend your time on health and wealth, once an accident comes, will wipe out everything you have built up.

God actually controls your life, if you know what i mean.

Yes. I also know this to be true :

Kani Nabu Puah Cheebye. Hum Gar Charn to you!!:mad:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
No amount of money can buy you the health you lost. I would rather have health than wealth.

It would be a tragedy and very sad to have either.

One thing for sure.

No Wealth, Chances are Health also gone.
Reason is simple, you have to work like hell and take up jobs that may be a hazard to your health.

With Wealth, It is also damaging to health because of too much good food, drinks and woman.
But when body got screwed, can still pay to get it fixed or buy organs.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wanted to see if Lux soap really can stimulate faster hair growth. there is this rumor going around saying Lux bar soaps can stimulate hair growth. wonder if this could be a good news for balding folks :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

bro why dont you try soaking your head with a bottle of " martell " ? if you got money to spend you could experiment with everything :wink: instead of just " lux " .:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
bro why dont you try soaking your head with a bottle of " martell " ? if you got money to spend you could experiment with everything :wink: instead of just " lux " .:biggrin:

i've tried using 70% alcohol the very first time i shaved bald back in 2001, don't like that icy feeling when the alcohol evaporates, effect isn't really telling :p

used 99% lab grade alcohol the second time i shaved bald back in 2005, i'll suggest people not try it :biggrin:

recently heard people talking about Lux, so just wanted to try it out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i've tried using 70% alcohol the very first time i shaved bald back in 2001, don't like that icy feeling when the alcohol evaporates, effect isn't really telling :p

used 99% lab grade alcohol the second time i shaved bald back in 2005, i'll suggest people not try it :biggrin:

recently heard people talking about Lux, so just wanted to try it out :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

so..you are rich :wink: . try telling poor people that money is not important , they willl not believe it :biggrin:

maybe i should bulit a church or temple since i heard so many people tellling me god exists :wink::biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
so..you are rich :wink: . try telling poor people that money is not important , they willl not believe it :biggrin:

maybe i should bulit a church or temple since i heard so many people tellling me god exists :wink::biggrin:

bro,

alcohol that you drink is expensive, those alcohol you get for medical purposes are really cheap. :biggrin:

lux bar soap, cheapest by far :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
bro,

alcohol that you drink is expensive, those alcohol you get for medical purposes are really cheap. :biggrin:

lux bar soap, cheapest by far :biggrin:

even a piece of lux soap can be a "LUXURY ITEM " to some poor people :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No amount of money can buy you the health you lost. I would rather have health than wealth.

It would be a tragedy and very sad to have either.

Yes, i agree. But pls dun use this as a consoling statement just because you are unable to earn more money, sinkie does that numerous times.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
quite true. some folks can't even have a decent meal...

so bro , count yourself lucky cause you can still afford " lux " soap on your head :wink: everyone expection of being rich is different . you can ask a poor man , how rich can he consider as being " rich " , and at the same time you can ask some rich people the same question ..you will be surprise that the answer is not the same . :wink:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
so bro , count yourself lucky cause you can still afford " lux " soap on your head :wink: everyone expection of being rich is different . you can ask a poor man , how rich can he consider as being " rich " , and at the same time you can ask some rich people the same question ..you will be surprise that the answer is not the same . :wink:

true lah, just like how i can't even afford some peanuts :(