• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Head of security associations exploit dignity of guards!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can you make me a Khao Moo Daeng pls!!! I am hungry now! lol :biggrin:

Froggie! Make sure you add egg..yolk must be soft and semi solid! :biggrin:

Aiyo i busy queuing now la

null_zps05f582e7.jpg

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck this Keling Kia Morgan.. He knows his Kakis, the security company owners would bring back less money if they agree to the pay rise for their security workers..

Its no big secret.. The practise has been going on for years.. Security Bosses and their cronies the OEs ( Operation Executives ) have been paying themselves well from the contracts that they managed to secure and their workers are left to feed on the scraps..

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck this Keling Kia Morgan.. He knows his Kakis, the security company owners would bring back less money if they agree to the pay rise for their security workers..

Its no big secret.. The practise has been going on for years.. Security Bosses and their cronies the OEs ( Operation Executives ) have been paying themselves well from the contracts that they managed to secure and their workers are left to feed on the scraps..

The CPIB claims that the level of corruption in Singapore involving civil servants is low. What about corruption in the corporate world?

CPIB should also pounce on these people instead of charging some lowly-paid peons for corruptly obtaining $2/- ang-pows during the Lunar New Year.

Is the CPIB vis-a-vis the Govt afraid that such measures will drive the investors away.

It is just like NEA charging a Singapore citizen, who just returned from Thailand for smoking foreign cigarrettes (a couple of sticks that he brought along with him) and letting off scot-free a bona-fide foreign visitor in Little India who was smoking foreign cigarettes.

Is the NEA scared that tourists levels in Singapore would fall?

Hang Singaporeans and let off foreigners....Is these a way to go forward. Double standards............

It is like killing your own kids and sparing the robbers.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
how much would you pay someone to go to your house to seat there all day and do nothing but occasionally take a quick glance at the monitor. This kind of job scope how much you want to pay that person.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
how much would you pay someone to go to your house to seat there all day and do nothing but occasionally take a quick glance at the monitor. This kind of job scope how much you want to pay that person.

Most of them are asleep on the job. My dog is more alert than these losers.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe we should remove this industry since this is the case.
When was the last time Gurkhas were activated?
When was the last time our Army fired a shot at an enemy?