• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB can do this? What the fark?!

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Refurbishment works at Eunos Industrial Estate

1. HDB will be carrying out painting works to your industrial blocks.

2. We would like to inform you that your company/trade name on the front external wall will be covered up by the new paint.
Please affix or erect, at your own costs and expenses, a signboard after our painting works completed.

3. You may contact me at Tel. no: 64902704 if you need further clarification.

Yeh Par Lee
HTO

Yeh Par Lee . Higher Technical Officer
Industrial Properties Department . Tel: 64902704 . Website: www.hbiz.com.sg
Housing & Development Board

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their senior bosses are so damned busy they got to find this joker who is HTO to issue out such a notice. He's got a cute name too.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their senior bosses are so damned busy they got to find this joker who is HTO to issue out such a notice. This is really arrowing. He's got a cute name too.

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, why should i do it with my own cost?

Our government all thinking how to suck $ from poor peasant like me.

How can let this farking government increase bill / issue notice like no one else business?

Must put up to temasek review to create some pressure for the government.

Fuck pap to hell

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Eunos Industrial Estate" = SME = "Small Must Eat"
Eunos Industrial Estate are mainly small businesses. What can these small business owners do? Really LL. This is a good sign that these businesses owner are no longer needed by the establishment. Even better, if these small businesses move somewhere else to make way for lucrative new condo projects in the area.