• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good Minister Indranee Asks Chief Oppie Bayi What's The Correlation Of His Irrelevant Questions On HDB Housing Costs!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But in this particular case, it's not dumb nor irrelevant. The PAP has always claimed to be an honest government and so, all the more it must be in their protocols to be responsible and accountable. It will only reflect badly on the PAP as Indranee's deviation from answering a justified debatable question will further convinced the public that she is trying to dodge the question.

Chief oppie bayi didn't disagree with the Minister Indranee about his questions being irrelevant and dumb.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chief oppie bayi didn't disagree with the Minister Indranee about his questions being irrelevant and dumb.
What can he do when even the Speaker of the Parliament had also kept silent and refused to intervene in this case?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What can he do when even the Speaker of the Parliament had also kept silent and refused to intervene in this case?

Speaker of Parliament acts like a referee, not supposed to take sides.

There's nothing stopping Oppie Bayi from saying "Please answer my question. It is relevant and you are dodging the issue".

There you go. I even help oppies form their speeches against the PAP in Parliament.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaker of Parliament acts like a referee, not supposed to take sides.

There's nothing stopping Oppie Bayi from saying "Please answer my question. It is relevant and you are dodging the issue".

There you go. I even help oppies form their speeches against the PAP in Parliament.
All the more. You are contradicting yourself. In this case, there's a Kelong referee in Parliament. For total fairness, the Speaker of Parliament has the jurisdiction to pursue the matter further if wanted.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All the more. You are contradicting yourself. In this case, there's a Kelong referee in Parliament. For total fairness, the Speaker of Parliament has the jurisdiction to pursue the matter further if wanted.
You clearly have little idea about what the Speaker of Parliament does. Why should the Speaker pursue the matter when the Chief Oppie asking the questions show little interest in pursuing further?

The Speaker regulates and enforces the rules of debate. He decides who has the right to speak and puts the question for the House to debate on and vote. The Speaker does not take part in the debates of the House but can abstain or vote for or against a motion if he has an original vote as an elected Member.

https://www.parliament.gov.sg/about...ulates and enforces,vote as an elected Member.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You clearly have little idea about what the Speaker of Parliament does. Why should the Speaker pursue the matter when the Chief Oppie asking the questions show little interest in pursuing further?

The Speaker regulates and enforces the rules of debate. He decides who has the right to speak and puts the question for the House to debate on and vote. The Speaker does not take part in the debates of the House but can abstain or vote for or against a motion if he has an original vote as an elected Member.

https://www.parliament.gov.sg/about-us/structure/speaker-of-parliament#:~:text=The Speaker regulates and enforces,vote as an elected Member.
Duties of the Speaker include: "MPs look to the Speaker for guidance on procedures and he gives his rulings on any point of order, if necessary."

So, don't say that I'm always Pro-PAP. When they have done wrong (as in this case of trying the dodge the relevant question), I also fucked them. But then again, the Bayi Singh is also quite ball less. No eyes to see.

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously. It is considered polite to at least respond to each question that is posed. PAP cannot assume that voters are not interested in knowing and it has no right to present any subject as a secret unless there is indeed some unclean laundry stashed away. Thus, it is not difficult to answer back at Indranee, "What are you afraid of, to answer to my question?"

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!

Pritam! My kakis and I will continue to vote for your party in AJ-GRC!

Fuck the PAP!

Reactions: jw5

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come she no wear mask ????

Minister in the Prime Minister's Office Indranee Rajah speaking in Parliament on Feb 6, 2023