• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB 4 room for Sale @ $999K- 85 Telok Blangah Heights

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat are they trying to prove with this property posting? Who is going to pay this kind of price?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno, but this doesn't sound right at all....

we are all in a mist of a global crisis depression mode, and how come the property prices are rising? it just doesn't sound logical?

perhaps there is a bubble brewing?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dunno, but this doesn't sound right at all....

we are all in a mist of a global crisis depression mode, and how come the property prices are rising? it just doesn't sound logical?

perhaps there is a bubble brewing?

It's only logical ! Look at it this way !

Only idiots are suffering , the rest of the
Singaporeans are enjoying Golden Age .

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any ideas to capitalize on this?

Please share... I am one of the idiots that is suffering...

That is why you are an idiot?..ha ha ha ha and suffering!...your PR's, FT's friend are ina golden period...in your won country, enjoying the benefits, while the world is in recession...

ha ha ha ha ha...either you have voted for a wrong governemt ( assuming you did vote) or you didn't...or you are living a wrong country!

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 Bed room not equal to 4 room flat? Aiya so what if 4 room or 5 room?
Even if 5 room asking price almost $1million leh!!

the ad states "HDB Type 5I", how u conclude HDB 4 room?:oIo:

the pic they show also wrong. something fishy about the ad.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any ideas to capitalize on this?

Please share... I am one of the idiots that is suffering...

Sad to say . Everyone is just to afraid to put their money in other areas .

In this age we have scams like Sunshine, we have people who made millions in bonuses after retirees lose their pensions .

So safe bet is properties. They will never fail in Singapore .
It's just the only way to go for normal folks like you and I .

singaporebomb

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's the same agent who post 999k for a marine parade hdb earlier...think she purposely put this eye catching figure for a reason or so.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The picture is not even of Blk85. Blk85 is a recent development.

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sad to say . Everyone is just to afraid to put their money in other areas .

In this age we have scams like Sunshine, we have people who made millions in bonuses after retirees lose their pensions .

So safe bet is properties. They will never fail in Singapore .
It's just the only way to go for normal folks like you and I .

I'm not an expert in Properties.

So, is there any genius out there who is in the property market for some time to give some advice on how to capitalize on the high pricing of HDB flats, on assumption that one is already owning one fully paid HDB flat?

How can we the people, take full advantage of the current situation?

any recommendations?

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what if someone buy,....after all is not yours, got to return bank to gov after 99 years...

No one have live that long enough to know what will happen.

The first HDB were built during 1966 to 1970...

Add 99 years to those HDB, and + if you live long enough, you will know whether the Government Buy back the HDB or just evict your decendents out of their flats...

For me, I hope the GOV buys back from our decendents our hard earned pigeon hole... or at least give our decendents a replacement pigeon hole, anyways, HDB already make so much money building and selling pigeon holes already, giving a few blocks here and there won't hurt right? :cool:

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ad states "HDB Type 5I", how u conclude HDB 4 room?:oIo:

the pic they show also wrong. something fishy about the ad.

Hey Brother why show me the :oIo: sign??? I am not the one who posted the ad and I try to post whatever info that I come across that I felt is impt for the rest to know.
Why don't you compare my thread posting and your thread posting? You lazy to post informative ad then don't come complaint about other's posting la. :oIo: