• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

haze could worsen today, wtf!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in before someone cum n and say..."wat has tis got to do with pappies".

for de last 20yrs...whenever there's haze...pappies will gey gey ask indo "why like ta?" Indo then gey gey ans "we look into it". Nothing fucking change and guess nothing will ever fucking change...:biggrin:

Just like GE results.
I already given up pre 2011 then WP had to go and win a GRC.
Now back to square one. Finally made up my mind not to be conned again

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
the haze caused by burning for deforestation is just an excuse, see how they coincide the burning with our election. indons put it so forthright that they are jealous of the achievements our sinkieland made. i suspect their burning has to do with the hope that pap will lose votes. according to my high flyer friend in one of the ministry, he revealed that he can sense the jealousy of the indon gahment officials.

baahubali

Alfrescian
Loyal
i appreciate your kind suggestions but frankly, only a dumbfuck will think that a forummer in internet space will match his personality in real life.

Omg :eek:

In one sentence you use the words appreciate and dumfuck on the person who tried to help you tsk tsk tsk you're worst than a snake completely ungrateful. I think formers should think real hard before helping you next time. My oh my never know scums exists. So we all know now you not only boh lam par ji you are also an ungrateful person who bite the person trying to help you.

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Action against sinkie companies involved in the haze (these companies are cronies owned).
Better relationships with indons or if that doesn't work adopt a tougher stance.
Sincerely work with Indon authorities.
101 ways to do it. Better than to do nothing

Your an eediot and a battubwoy. Mi a pree the ting you a write yahso and only eediot bwoy a come up with this suggestion. Now a gwaan such your madda.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your an eediot and a battubwoy. Mi a pree the ting you a write yahso and only eediot bwoy a come up with this suggestion. Now a gwaan such your madda.

Speak English kan phua nee nabu eh cheebye....

My point is do something anything also can. Want or dun wan only

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dont understand why TS in his numerous clones always complains and talks about wanting to migrate but never does it. Migration is as easy as it is, just pack up and go, no need to ask for years and still stuck there. Unless TS is pap ib/isd to pretend to be on the 'other side'. TS has a tendency to ask to meet forummers here too.

exactly and malaysia is so easy to go to.. you can even walk right to it by using the causeway.. Even sinkie local bus service provide him the service to go to malaysia too and it is not just one bus service and a few bus service number too, 170,160,925...

oh yes, i wanna add that, i am not even talking about travelling by plane, i am talking about by foot..it is THAT near.

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg :eek:

In one sentence you use the words appreciate and dumfuck on the person who tried to help you tsk tsk tsk you're worst than a snake completely ungrateful. I think formers should think real hard before helping you next time. My oh my never know scums exists. So we all know now you not only boh lam par ji you are also an ungrateful person who bite the person trying to help you.

you should have read what kind of advice was given? besides, he was the one who started, you should read what he trying to say before you jump to conclusion that i betrayed him. you are just another big talk, i never expect any hep from forummers here. most of the time, i started silly to see reaction of instigator like you.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our election result is as hazy as our weather.

Maybe someone will clear it all up soon?

the swing voters were influenced by the HAZE.
blame the Haze for smoking out their minds and voted for an enlightened PAP
and smoked out the lousy idiotic Opposition...Workers Party was lucky to be protected
by the TPK!!!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told you Indonesians are 烂泥。 They expect people to help them in times of crisis and then bite the hand that feeds them. Burn every funk thing and expect money in return. Can we know which are e the companies involved and either crowd fund to sue their chairman of have hitman take out their bloody immediate families? These are worse then terrorist as what they are doing hurts babies to old folks. The poor have to fork out money for medical.

The current haze is the worst in two years, and several public events scheduled Sunday were cancelled. The Singtel-Singapore Cancer Society Race Against Cancer was called off the night before “for the safety and health of runners, volunteers, staff and beneficiaries”, said organisers. The POSB PAssion Run For Kids had its 10km Adults’ Competitive race and Kids’ Run categories pulled from the line-up at 5am, when the 3-hour PSI was 147.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/schools-ready-worst-psi-set-become-very-unhealthy

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 hr psi is now 249. at 7pm it was crazy. i felt faint, they didnt even publish the 3 hr psi at 7pm... knn, felt like 300+

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The gods are coughing after learning of the PAP victory (or theft). The heavens don't agree with the PAP. Someone in cabinet will die as the gods intervene to wake sinkees up.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sing to the tune of Amazing Grace

AMAZING HAZE

"Amazing haze, how shweet the smell...
That chokes a wretch like me...
Sky once was clear, but now it's blurred,
T'was fine but now ai-see (要死)..."
Selah (死啦).

Sylvia Lim asks Singaporeans to vote for CLEAR BLUE SKY. They didn't ....

Last edited: