• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Have you leeceived your vaccination

Have you got vaccinated - sbf members check

• 1. Yes done with 2nd jab

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 2. Yes but done with 1st jab

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 3. Not yet but already got appointment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. No intention for jab

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • 5. Still cannot leecide whether to jab

• 6. Done with 1st jab but not going for 2nd jab

• Total voters

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Steady poon pipi. My uncle went for 3rd jab crowd same as his 1st 2 jabs which means most sinkies still went ahead with it.

Yup. Anti-vaxxers all caving in to government pressure

They are in the end weak minded cowards who can only strut their bravado in this forum

Threaten their livelihood a bit and they all fly white flag and meekly go get jabbed

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Effective date after 2nd jab is 14 days after the jab but moh didn't mentioned booster is immediatelee effective or 2 weeks ? Another poor mgt .be safe better rush home to rest and hide before is deemed effective .
Poor poor mgt from mtf. Want to encourage and promote booster yet never state the dose of booster causing some tam chia ter nao sinkie fearing to go for booster. The dosage for booster is 50% of that for 1st and 2nd Jab.
So far My uncle feel alright. Next update - tonight

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merck pills coming out soon, UK govt has already approved it. Still need to vax? :cool:

Ho Ching pumped how much money into Biontech already? :biggrin:

Or very kiasu and stockpile a lot of vaccines, the 'unsafe' ones e.g. AstraZeneca, donate to the Indons? :eek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor poor mgt from mtf. Want to encourage and promote booster yet never state the dose of booster causing some tam chia ter nao sinkie fearing to go for booster. The dosage for booster is 50% of that for 1st and 2nd Jab.
12 hours post booster = feel good

210706_moh-advisory_online.jpg

Poor poor poor mgt from mft didn't state is sex considered exercise. My uncle later got lobang for sex with xxx meed advice.

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bhai,

The answer – Sex is not a strenuous activity, mostly​

As the saying goes, “sex burns calories”. This is actually true, in that the average men burns about 101 calories during a normal session of sex.

But the average sexual activity is actually classified as mild to moderate exercise.

A men’s heart rate rarely gets above 130 beats per minute during sexual intercourse, and systolic blood pressure does not exceed 170.5

But don’t take this as medical advice and start going wild! Remember that exercise tolerance varies from person to person, and you are the best person to gauge yourself.

So if you have done your part for the community and done your vaccination, don’t worry if you are going to get lucky tonight – Just remember to pace yourself.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merck pills coming out soon, UK govt has already approved it. Still need to vax? :cool:

Ho Ching pumped how much money into Biontech already? :biggrin:

Or very kiasu and stockpile a lot of vaccines, the 'unsafe' ones e.g. AstraZeneca, donate to the Indons? :eek:
Vaccines are not the same as medication, you dumbass.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i don't know that. they never tell many things like Moderna dosage is 3 times Pfizer.

duckrice

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN even half the dosage of 2nd jab can make my uncle inside like internal swelling whole body feel sore for 1.5day KNN
Why do you want to put yourself through such a risky ordeal? Aren't you not confident of your own immunity defences? Or you need to vaccinate because you want to dine in and go inside malls?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you want to put yourself through such a risky ordeal? Aren't you not confident of your own immunity defences? Or you need to vaccinate because you want to dine in and go inside malls?
My uncle is above 50 with various underlying medical conditions no choice :frown: