• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you had chicken rice recently? Serious question.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
seriously who the fuck are you? some pimp i heard.

btw i seriously think that staying with low iq thai people has drastically lower your iq level. so, i forgive u. :biggrin:

on the contrary, the Thai people are a whole lot smarter than losers who cannot keep to the topic in the forum. At least the thai people know what they want from their country and are brave enough to that show others and their govt. They do not hide in the forum and HOPE to get what they want. Unlike people who do dare not even show themselves in the street to seek demand and only let your govt to screw you hard until you fuck your brains out. Then it leads to not having enough brain mass to stick to the topic of the forum.

dankos

on the contrary, the Thai people are a whole lot smarter than losers who cannot keep to the topic in the forum. At least the thai people know what they want from their country and are brave enough to that show others and their govt. They do not hide in the forum and HOPE to get what they want. Unlike people who do dare not even show themselves in the street to seek demand and only let your govt to screw you hard until you fuck your brains out. Then it leads to not having enough brain mass to stick to the topic of the forum.

are you sure the thai people know what they want? they cannot even decide red or yellow. or they just follow their king blindy.

dankos

what stick to topic u talking about. every thread u post is about sinkie this and that. even u cannot shit today or your business is poor, u also blame sinkie. your brain matter is 0.

that is pure rubbish.

dankos

tonychat,

i have done enough talking nicely to u. next post to u onwards, i will fuck u up like i did to fat ass. so u better fuck off and talk to someone else.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
are you sure the thai people know what they want? they cannot even decide red or yellow. or they just follow their king blindy.

That is because you dun have the fucking brain to even know what that is all about. from the way you post and the way you are not sticking to the main topic, you just can't sort anything out at all.

dankos

That is because you dun have the fucking brain to even know what that is all about. from the way you post and the way you are not sticking to the main topic, you just can't sort anything out at all.

what, a pimp talking about brains? :confused:

fuck u lah. :oIo::oIo:

what sticking to topic. TS ask about chicken rice, u posted about vegetarian. what is the fucking connection? fuck u.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

u today very free is it? biz very poor huh. why your thai prostitute ladyboy wife too old and ugly to attract pervert angmors already is it:biggrin:

btw, yingluck for thai pm. hooray :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB kia tonychat,

this thread is about real chicken rice. not the thai chicken that you pimp ok. :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Sunday, I ordered a plate of chicken rice plus extra roast pork at Serangoon Gardens. It cost me $4. The chicken pieces were about seven slices, 1 cm wide and about half cm thick. The fellow must have hammered the chicken with the back of the chopper to make it look bigger in area. Same with roast pork, super thin. Actually, quite impressed he can cut so thin.

Are you all experiencing the same thing? Serving portions are getting smaller? Fillers like rice and noodles maintain the same but ingredients are getting less.

nowadays sinkieland all like that.... get out of this little red dot if you can.