• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you had chicken rice recently? Serious question.

dankos

As far as I can remember, U guys are claimed that I am an FT Indian Elite who have never done NS, live in high and mighty elite estate and have no idea how peasants live their life. Since when do U ever take my word for real. I was just joking about a poor childhood :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

fat ass,

i never claim that u r what fuck indian elite. i KNOW u r a fugly pui cheebye. but thats not all i know about u lah. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On Sunday, I ordered a plate of chicken rice plus extra roast pork at Serangoon Gardens. It cost me $4. The chicken pieces were about seven slices, 1 cm wide and about half cm thick.

lianbeng asks karmabear, "what did u used to measure those pieces - ruler or agaration?":confused:

dankos

Redhill got condo and Landed property along Tanglin Rd U dunno meh. I itchy backside go act like peasant cannot issit :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

wow fat ass so rich. live in pte landed property with lifts :eek:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s....html?articlePage=&photosPage=&commentsPage=2

Char_Azn said on 13 Aug, 2008 Report as offensive
->sincere8 I was referring to the lift upgrading to my block. Looks like they can finish it within the next couple of months. Nothing much we can do about it cept endure for a few more years. Hopefully they dun decide to tear down the school or the old blocks and rebuild them once this thing is done. At least give us a few years of peace

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, U just randomly assume anyone using that nick online = me

U might be glad to know that my name is John Smith too :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not denying anything. This is the first time that I openly admit who I REALLY am. I am a Pro-PAP Ah Neh Elite FT who have never done NS, live in private property, have no idea how peasants live and earn more money then I can count annually.

That big dude in your pic and his blog obviously isn't me since he isn't an FT and he urge pple reading his blog to vote WP so he obviously isn't Pro-PAP. That's definite not me. I am a Pro-PAP dog Ah Neh FT :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
@lianbeng: I used agaration lah but I look at ruler when posting. The standard is like what was described. Chicken breast slice to many layers, slap with chopper and then slice thinly. The most champion is the roast pork, he can give me luncheon meat thickness.

Why I post is because I never eat chicken rice since last year. Shocked at the difference in quantity served!!!

dankos

I'm not denying anything. This is the first time that I openly admit who I REALLY am. I am a Pro-PAP Ah Neh Elite FT who have never done NS, live in private property, have no idea how peasants live and earn more money then I can count annually.

That big dude in your pic and his blog obviously isn't me since he isn't an FT and he urge pple reading his blog to vote WP so he obviously isn't Pro-PAP. That's definite not me. I am a Pro-PAP dog Ah Neh FT :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

fat ass,

telling lies again. who was it that discourage ppl to attend wp rally? who was it that encourage ppl to spolit their vote rather than voting for oppo? who was it that comes here machiam lionel souza dog to defend every pap cockup?

u the fat ass pap dog :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

dankos

fat ass,

since u claim not to be that person in my avatar, then i can mass email imersys to complain about that fat ass liao. he damn fucking idle u know. almost every online forum he got member :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you have eaten and experienced the stall, then take a note to avoid. Best to take a picture and send to others and advertised the stall that gives bad service.

Can I ask if I upload pic on flickr etc... will they be able to trace back to my IP address? I dun wanna kena fuck backside by ISD.... hehehehe... :p

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fat ass,

telling lies again. who was it that discourage ppl to attend wp rally? who was it that encourage ppl to spolit their vote rather than voting for oppo? who was it that comes here machiam lionel souza dog to defend every pap cockup?

u the fat ass pap dog :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This guy obviously isn't me. I've been telling everyone to spoil their vote and not attend WP rallies yet this guy goes around telling everyone to vote WP. And yes I am hired by PAP for an obscene amounts of money just to come in here and post against anything that is not Pro-PAP :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mic: when i saw the news headlines "singapore parliment has dissolved", the first thing i thought of was, "must be the rain"
Mic: damn
Mic: and yes i know, this is a very common term
Mic: i just dun really read up on politics anymore
Me: Best not to read coz U probably wont vote for the opposition if U do
Me: Just vote WP and give them a GRC just to scare the living shit out of PAP

http://char-azn.xanga.com/745822975/a-political-discussion---a-very-political-post-3/

I agree with many points that Low Thia Kiang made recently. The opposition needs to grow, they need to be ready to take over the government if and when it fails. None of them have any experience doing it. Voting in an inexperience party to take over the government isn't a good idea if the majority have little to no experience running a government. The Japanese and Taiwanese can both attest to that. PAP have the luxury of experienced pple guiding the next generation when they come up. The opposition members doesn't and it's not going to happen if none of them ever gets voted in.

Having very strong opposition presence in parliament can be detrimental to progress. However having just enough opposition to air alternative views is important to make sure the right decisions are made. I want to see a better opposition presence in Parliament. Something along the line of 15-20 would be good. I've been going around telling everyone to vote for them this coming election, I do hope they listen and give WP a GRC.

http://char-azn.xanga.com/745753127/national-issues---a-very-political-post-2/

fat ass,

since u claim not to be that person in my avatar, then i can mass email imersys to complain about that fat ass liao. he damn fucking idle u know. almost every online forum he got member :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes do me a favor and get that asshole who goes around telling pple to vote WP into trouble. We need to let pple know that those who urge others to vote for opposition will be punished

Last edited:

dankos

CB fat ass,

u r really a damn lor sor person. its damn obvious u r the very same person that u tried to deny. :wink:

:wink::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB fat ass,

u r really a damn lor sor person. its damn obvious u r the very same person that u tried to deny. :wink:

:wink::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm a Pro-PAP elite Ah Neh FT who has never done NS, hired as the Internet Brigade to weed out all negative posts. I tell everyone to spoil their vote and not attend WP rallies yet this guy goes around telling everyone to vote WP. U obviously got us mixed up:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can I ask if I upload pic on flickr etc... will they be able to trace back to my IP address? I dun wanna kena fuck backside by ISD.... hehehehe... :p

Use a proxy. If not, just go to random LAN Shop to do it. Make sure no CCTVs

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use a proxy. If not, just go to random LAN Shop to do it. Make sure no CCTVs

So marfan... anyway you guys get the idea... portions are getting a bit ridiculous. If you eat chicken rice everyday, probably you may not notice. But really, six months and now, there is a difference.

dankos

I'm a Pro-PAP elite Ah Neh FT who has never done NS, hired as the Internet Brigade to weed out all negative posts. I tell everyone to spoil their vote and not attend WP rallies yet this guy goes around telling everyone to vote WP. U obviously got us mixed up:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

fat ass,

mixed up or not, u will find out soon enough. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

your HR speaking to you soon.

jw5

Loyal
On Sunday, I ordered a plate of chicken rice plus extra roast pork at Serangoon Gardens. It cost me $4. The chicken pieces were about seven slices, 1 cm wide and about half cm thick. The fellow must have hammered the chicken with the back of the chopper to make it look bigger in area. Same with roast pork, super thin. Actually, quite impressed he can cut so thin.

Chicken rice + roast pork at $4 is quite common.
$3 for the chicken rice and $1 for the extra.
The portion seems like those at the economy outlets near mrt stations, very little chicken but a full portion of rice for $2, maybe $1.50. Enough to fill a stomach but not tasty.

The best advice is to only patronise outlets that give good value for money and reasonable service.

dankos

Thanks for getting this pro WP asshole into trouble. We need to fix this pple and make sure they repent

fat ass,

u r welcome. a person as fat, ugly and kwai lan as my avatar deserves all those shit that gets thrown onto his fuck face. :biggrin: