• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Has Singaporeans been ever satisfied with the public transportation system?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe during the 80s and 90s...hehe...

i39pcg.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singaporeans are never satisfied with anything because they are spoilt silly by the government.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Singaporeans are never satisfied with anything because they are spoilt silly by the government.

I was happy with the non air-conditioned double decker bus in the past :smile::smile::smile:
Can smoke, spit out of the window when you're having a bad throat, not forgetting to mention looking down blouse at some chio bu boarding the bus below :p:p:p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10 year ago. We never heard any MRT breakdown or seldom down. Now it breakdown so frequently and taking long period up to few hour to solve it. How can be happy???

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
It still baffles me why we need separate SBSTransit and SMRT to run the train system in Singapore. In HK...just the MRTC and they run it efficiently.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was happy with the non air-conditioned double decker bus in the past :smile::smile::smile:
Can smoke, spit out of the window when you're having a bad throat, not forgetting to mention looking down blouse at some chio bu boarding the bus below :p:p:p

Did you spit at me before? :eek: :eek:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
read this thread and appreciate how the sg transportation system is such a blessing. sinkies don't appreciate greatness and excellence until they live abroad in so called developed cuntries for decades and experience shitty transportation services first hand on a daily basis. :rolleyes:

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?177501-breaking-news-trains-delayed-due-to-power-outage/page3

and for those who drive in the bay area, the roads and freeways are so shitty they cost the average commuter thousands of $ in fuel, time wasted, suspension and tire repairs, and untold $ in stress-related health issues.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/local...gives-bay-area-low-marks/nhLTB/?__federated=1

Last edited: