• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
to IHP or i hate pappies

08-12-2012 12:27 AMThread: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?
Feeding trolls - IHP

didn't i up your points too? are u one of the biggest lame troll around?

this clown infracted me for giving out rep points which he himself also got it from me.

can anyone explain his cowardly behaviour?

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: to IHP or i hate pappies

08-12-2012 12:27 AMThread: has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?
Feeding trolls - IHP

didn't i up your points too? are u one of the biggest lame troll around?

this clown infracted me for giving out rep points which he himself also got it from me.

can anyone explain his cowardly behaviour?

Fuck you!:oIo: Since when i queue for your fucking pathetic points?:oIo: Can't even differentiate between zap and inf, fucking retarded.:oIo:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dunno how that reputation points giving out mechanism works. once a while, when i read a certain post that's interesting, i click on the "star"on the lower left corner. a reputation window pops up and points to the poster would be credited with 14 powerpoints fr me.

how often i can do that i really dunno. if the window pops up, u bet u shall get 14 pts fr me.

how many haven't got 14 pts fr me yet? let me know. :wink:

u never give me pts before leh