• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Mr Lee for your points.

Thank you for the Gentleman for your points too. Will sure be nice.

the main intention of giving away free points in this thread is to enlighten as many as possible to the fact that the points are actually redundant.

it's all about your sharing of your views, ideas and suggestions.

sigh!.....

when would many of you realise this?

Hudson

Alfrescian
Loyal
the main intention of giving away free points in this thread is to enlighten as many as possible to the fact that the points are actually redundant.

it's all about your sharing of your views, ideas and suggestions.

sigh!.....

when would many of you realise this?

Wise words. Thank you Mr. Lee for your enlightenment.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cuberos and Pearl - Running my cycle of points...so Upz both of u.
As LTB says, its your contribution that is important.
Money, points, rep power are material possessions.
You will never bring them along with you when your life ends.
Make good use of these points.
Amitabha.

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
wheats and weeds

wheats and weeds look about the same. they even sound the same when u read it out loud.

both wheats and weeds, i think it's called trass, are from the grass family or the GRAMINAE. wheat is loved and cultivated for food while weed is hated. it just filtered into a wheat field and live with the wheat competing for space and nutrients.

humans are also like that. some wanna be wheat being a good poster or forummer while many are just lame and filter in as clones, trolls or simply be around to steal limelight, ruin a thread or cause suspicion.

i shall keep giving points to whoever request for it. i can't differentiate the wheat from the weed. as a farmer, i wouldn't wanna pull out the weeds among the wheats. the reason is quite obvious. if i do that, along with it i might pull out and also destroy the wheats.

the only way is to be magnimanous and allow both the wheat and the weed to grow. once harvest time come, the wheat would produce while the weed bear none. then that would be the time to destroy the weed and separate them from the wheat.

think about this parable.......

moral of story: don't kill the weed which would in turn harm the wheat. same as don't kill the clones/trolls. u may end up harming a geniune poster.

SuAnn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: wheats and weeds

Can I have some points? What's the points for? Can exchange for shopping voucher like ntuc points?