• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

has anyone not received REPUTATION POINTS from me?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is very strange and funny. as i was upping u with free power points, it offended some creepy lowlife and nolife. i just realised i was slightly zapped.

anyway, it proves that there are indeed many sad and sorry souls lingering in this kopitiam. they definitely need an exorcism. LOL :biggrin:

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is very strange and funny. as i was upping u with free power points, it offended some creepy lowlife and nolife. i just realised i was slightly zapped.

anyway, it proves that there are indeed many sad and sorry souls lingering in this kopitiam. they definitely need an exorcism. LOL :biggrin:
Not surprised...cos i have exposed those names that left nasty messages after zapping me...
Thanks ltb for all your previous help.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ask protection points must pay protection money??

u may realise many have their powerpoints more than 1000. they pay $ to the mafia samleong as "donation".

with or without points is really not important. what's important is your personal opinions.

this forum has now degraded to a points crazed site which serves no purposes at all and only enable those with points to abuse their status.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyone here want exchange point with me, all welcome. You 0 pts never mind, I do charity. You got pt lagi better.