• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Hard Questions" for MM Lee?

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since MM is so ya-ya go and publish his book about hard truths, maybe we should have asked him real "Hard" questions.

Bros can contribute here?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
"MM Lee, I'm a great admirer of yours. Care to meet me at the cul-de-sac?"

"How many sons do you have besides Wei Ling?"

"Would you like to say a few words to your fans in Japan?"

"I'm impressed, Mr Lee. Where did you learn Japanese from?"

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did you need to hide in Cameroon highland immediately after the japanese surrender? My grandpa, who lives at amoy street never hides throughout the war and bought a car immediately after the japanese surrender

Last edited:

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
if time were to turn back for you, will you still choose Kwa geok choo as you wife? or look for something else? or flirt around like an ah beng.

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
If lee hsien yang and lee hsien loong fell into the sea, both cant swim and crying for you to throw the one and only life tube, who will you save?

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did you send Goh Keng Swee to negotiate on the independent, when You knew that the Malay are ambushing for you or any other Singapore officers?

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
When govt bought those lost making foreign banks in 2007, you said its long long long term investments, but why did you sell them in 2010?