• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Happy new year

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and shit LHL is reading from script.

Singapore is going down under LHL.

ah tan, fairly speaking, the root of the mess was long created by lky. it was pm lee who tried to rectify and then discover that it is irreversible. look at the cronies that lky planted in his GLCs, how many really can perform? the fundamental of GLC's business mindset is to be greedy and swallow the prospering business that the locals were once doing. e.g. look at NTUC, even funeral dealings, they also want to have a part in it. the greed of these cronies know no boundary. i see this as the real cause of the downfall. of course, the good things that lky did on par with the bad things he did. summarise it as equally bad!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah tan, fairly speaking, the root of the mess was long created by lky. it was pm lee who tried to rectify and then discover that it is irreversible. look at the cronies that lky planted in his GLCs, how many really can perform? the fundamental of GLC's business mindset is to be greedy and swallow the prospering business that the locals were once doing. e.g. look at NTUC, even funeral dealings, they also want to have a part in it. the greed of these cronies know no boundary. i see this as the real cause of the downfall. of course, the good things that lky did on par with the bad things he did. summarise it as equally bad!

i am not trying to put down lky's hard work nor show of disrespect!

i have no qualms about getting into trouble with the lackeys but i am stating facts thru observance over the years. the MRT is one good example, from saw paik hwa to desmond to $8 cow. all are mediocre but sinkies being sinkies, they worship them like they are the the best, second to none. literally speaking, they are to them extra-ordinary sinkies.:biggrin:

of course, there are many other spectacular examples, but again, sinkies being sinkies, tend to be very forgetful, which is good cos' you worry less.

Last edited: