• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Mid Autumn 中秋节快乐

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
moon-festival_1.gif

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN

GCB Suckers will be buying them at $100+++ per box.
any mooncakes below $50 a box is lousy. The profits are disgusting and mooncakes are unhealthy. Too commercialized in Singapore.

In taiwan and korea, families really get together to eat or BBQ. I already don't see the point of celebrating this in Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any mooncakes below $50 a box is lousy. The profits are disgusting and mooncakes are unhealthy. Too commercialized in Singapore.

In taiwan and korea, families really get together to eat or BBQ. I already don't see the point of celebrating this in Singapore.

Also, due to excessive light pollution caused by numerous tall buildings in an urban shithole, moongazing is no longer enjoyable.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also, due to excessive light pollution caused by numerous tall buildings in an urban shithole, moongazing is no longer enjoyable.
I used to play with candles and paper lanterns in school with chicks. Then the girls always screamed when the lanterns caught fire.

That was the enjoyable part. It's who you are with.