• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Lunar New Year 2022

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
A happy n healthy CNY to all...huat arrrh!

Attachments

• IMG-20220131-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20220131-WA0008.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 95

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
On behalf of the management of Sammyboy, sheep wishes one and all a prosperous and wonderful lunar new year.

Don’t be shy!!! Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!! :smile::smile::smile:
谢谢 我也祝你的公司人和本人新年快乐 万事如意... Huat ahhh...

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Peace and Harmony to everyone in the Tiger Year, Huat Ahhh..

View attachment 132840
Looks like VN Chinese.

The dogs settled their differences far more quickly compared to their human counterparts. :roflmao:

This shows why the Chinks are worse than dogs and this sign should have read 'No Chinese allowed but dogs are welcome". :biggrin:

1643673915241.png

Finally I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Chinese friends and members of this forum a happy and prosperous Lunar New Year from Burmese Sam!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like VN Chinese.

The dogs settled their differences far more quickly compared to their human counterparts. :roflmao:

This shows why the Chinks are worse than dogs and this sign should have read 'No Chinese allowed but dogs are welcome". :biggrin:

View attachment 132870

Finally I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Chinese friends and members of this forum a happy and prosperous Lunar New Year from Burmese Sam!
Pommies are opium drug traffickers in China, SEA Singapore Indonesia and Malaysia, HK...

Of course no Chinese allowed because Chinese are buyers and Pommie are drug sellers, and buyer cannot be in same place, the pomnie club house... Dumbwit...