• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Happy increase in PAP defence budget 2022

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.janes.com/defence-news/...-announces-65-increase-in-2022-defence-budget

Singapore has announced a 2022 defence budget of SGD16.36 billion (USD12.16 billion), a nominal increase of SGD1 billion or 6.5% over the allocation in 2021.

The 2022 allocation includes SGD15.76 billion for operations, with SGD15.71 billion of this funding appropriated for “military expenditure”. This represents a year-on-year increase of 6.5%.

The remainder of spending, SGD600.7 million, is appropriated for development expenditure, an increase of 7.7% compared with 2021.

According to the government, military expenditure includes payments for the purchase of military equipment, its maintenance, and military salaries.

It said funding for development expenditure increased because of higher construction requirements, including projects previously delayed by the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The government provided no additional details about its defence spending plans in 2022.

However, the funding is expected to support the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) modernisation plans laid out by the government in 2019. It is likely that some of these plans were delayed by reduced defence budget growth in 2021.

SAF modernisation includes investment in new land-forces capability, including the locally developed Next-Generation Armoured Fighting Vehicle (NGAFV); a next-generation 155 mm howitzer; a new armoured all-terrain tracked carrier vehicle; and new micro-, mini-, and close-range unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs).

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn
If u put the defence budget of Indonesia and Malaysia together, then it can beat Singapore.

Why do we need so much money?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come they never speak up for @ginfreely ?
:whistling:
You despicable dishonorable nightsafari and clones call me self entitled when you are so self entitled to attack me a virgin as slut whore mistress in the 5.5 months I was away and looks like you feel very self entitled to continue to do do with no intention to stop despite I am again away for a week. You are the @slutty that viciously attacked me a virgin as slut on 29.8.21 morning. No wonder your fellow nightsafari clone @kaninabuchaojibye says his only son is dead 活该! Heaven will make sure you honor your swear that if I am a virgin you die a violent death because the fact is i am one! Pui! Go whistle at your mother wife daughter phua cb!