• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Halfway house Highpoint at lor23Geylang - Rehab or Hooligans' den?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not all are arrested for hardcore drugs .. Alot of them especially those younger just smoke weed or take party pills . TS is a ah gua see got tattoo already scare ..whahaha .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those guys are all ex druggies....technically still serving sentence.....no need to be scare of them....any problem they will go straight back in to jail....they more scare then you

That's right and most of them got " pager " on their ankle .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: I Have Never A Supporter Of Yellow Ribbons

yellow ribbon started because govt wants to save money housing and feeding prisoners and also let employers have cheap labour....
not every one in prison is wicked.....political prisoners are a case in point

Agree with you ..

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Too bad in Singapore , marijuana and party pills also classify under drugs .. I know a few Singapore businessman who smoke weeds . Some businessman also kena arrested in the airport when coming back from a country where weeds is legal in that country ..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometime think Sg damn doopid. Build one prison near airport and one prison in middle of HDB estate KNN
Highpoint is a halfway house....and it's run by Catholics not the govt.
Singapore too built up, anywhere they relocate also got people will kpkb, I would think since it's in GL it's quite okay.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I rather deal with hooligans than those fellows from the banks or even politicians.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Those guys are all ex druggies....technically still serving sentence.....no need to be scare of them....any problem they will go straight back in to jail....they more scare then you

I agree they are pretty scared of us than we should be afraid of them. At any one time I have at least 5 of these working for my company. We've been taking them in for the past 3 years. We don't have much of a problem with them only occasionally one or two will give problem. They are all tagged and rules are strict. Took them in as storemen and some even promoters in departmental stores. A court of them women are quite chio too. So far so lucky and on fact happy with them.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
It used to be okay until they started condonising Geylang with condos and private apartments. Suddenly, our dear old rugged Geylang has to become a socialite. Just think of Susan Boyle before she became famous. Now that she became famous and groomed, people cannot accept her digging her nose in public.
If I were to bring my wife and gf to Geylang, I would have to be mentally prepared for them to be leered at. Not prepared, then don't go there. Simple!

facebook

Alfrescian
Loyal
It used to be okay until they started condonising Geylang with condos and private apartments. Suddenly, our dear old rugged Geylang has to become a socialite. Just think of Susan Boyle before she became famous. Now that she became famous and groomed, people cannot accept her digging her nose in public.
If I were to bring my wife and gf to Geylang, I would have to be mentally prepared for them to be leered at. Not prepared, then don't go there. Simple!

a good friend of mine runs a kopitiam in gy and hence i am quite a regular there. seems like lorong 20 is the imaginary line. beyond that (lor 1 to 20) is still a cowboy town. anything goes. from lorong 20 til 42, a lot of condos and new developments pop up recently. land scarce maybe?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a good friend of mine runs a kopitiam in gy and hence i am quite a regular there. seems like lorong 20 is the imaginary line. beyond that (lor 1 to 20) is still a cowboy town. anything goes. from lorong 20 til 42, a lot of condos and new developments pop up recently. land scarce maybe?

Lor 20+ still got whorehouses and 40+ got Vietnam joints....if must differentiate then I think the odd numbered lorongs are less 'happening'....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree they are pretty scared of us than we should be afraid of them. At any one time I have at least 5 of these working for my company. We've been taking them in for the past 3 years. We don't have much of a problem with them only occasionally one or two will give problem. They are all tagged and rules are strict. Took them in as storemen and some even promoters in departmental stores. A court of them women are quite chio too. So far so lucky and on fact happy with them.

Hardcore criminals are hard to come by nowadays....
Usually 1st, 2nd timers are allowed tagging....repeat offenders no sentence discount so those you likely to see outside are not those who are will be hard to handle types.
Druggies are different as relapse cases are the highest....

petertok

Alfrescian
Loyal
My cousin's brother tol me recently Highpoint sacked previous Indian pastor jesudason also ex-con because heavy politicking .Even some senior committee members resigned and more to go ever since a tyrant Josua Tan came onboard , not sure if also ex-con but very yaya papaya type. His attitude sure land him in big trouble with ex-cons , new pastor also hynam baldie eager to make his mark there. Just like male dog peeing around to guard his territory ,inmates some take them as their Big brother because they promoting power base and most of them think this is their kingdom and therefor go around harassing visitors to badminton hall.

Best to inform Government to check them out and warn not to think this is another power base of their own ,if they get out of hand send them to Pulau Senang or Changi for another stint.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I love most people with tattoos. Most of them call me Sir, buy me drinks and foot my bills.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I love most people with tattoos. Most of them call me Sir, buy me drinks and foot my bills.

i will not call you sir but you must call me handsome ...but still i must buy you drinks and food if you come :wink: