• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Haha, 16 chink jets intrude Malaysian airspace!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
US planes are shit too. Have u been to US carrier when they berth in Singapore.

Can't even fixed their faulty planes. Fortunately I was sent there to repair their office equipment and a soldier took me for a tour inside and showed me where all faulty planes parked...

tiongs copy yankees

what does that make tiong planes?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
US planes are shit too. Have u been to US carrier when they berth in Singapore.

Can't even fixed their faulty planes. Fortunately I was sent there to repair their office equipment and a soldier took me for a tour inside and showed me where all faulty planes parked...
u are a fucking moron. No air force in the history of air forces has 100% availability all the time. they will always have planes under maintenance. and the US military has a big repair facility for their planes at Paya Lebar.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
true
that piece of sh*t is not even used by tiongs

still better than nothing since that's all ASEAN got to show for all their popn and stupid BS obsession over economy or money

stupid morons in ASEAN

and it's not like tejass any better
jf-17 already inducted in numbers
mediocre cheap affordable jet
sold to other turd world or pariah countries liek burmese or niggeria
no restriction on weapons that's the best part making the deal attractive

CECA tejass not even inducted by CECA not used in last skirmish against pakis or tiongs
still not sent by CECA on combat patrol against tiongkok

says enuff lah

ASEAN got grand total of zero indigenous fighter jets so pakis win that round too
ASEAN countries don't have the requirement for so much fighter aircraft, there is no need for them to develop their own fighter

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASEAN countries don't have the requirement for so much fighter aircraft, there is no need for them to develop their own fighter
U are an idiot. . The more the better. If fighter jet cost $1000 each, PAP will make them and form a Hub Sale of new and used fighter jets..

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Philippines given greenlight to purchase F-16's.
Indonesua given greenlight to purchase F-18's snd F-15's.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
ASEAN is not a war mongering region since europeans started to colonise the region.
Before that it was thais v Khmers v mysnmar v malays v aceh v bugis v johore riau v palembang v...

There really was no need to be armed after china stopped supporting local communist party terrorists.
And philippines had clark and subic US naval base until they made their senate made a mistske in chasing the US off causing job losses economic decline.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

then ASEAN countries can't complain about tiongs stealing whole of SCS
or CECA now claiming whole of ASEAN as theirs
thequint%2F2021-07%2Fdbfb61d4-8b3c-4b21-bfbf-c3395d986d4f%2FUntitled_design__38_.png

whoever lacks military might, only invites aggression

for last 20 years, it's been the wider middle east central asia balkans basically most of the Muslim world

next will be latinos afros and asean since each of them lack military might

yanks at their peaks also dont dare to fight kinetic action/war with russkies

that's proof of russkie hard power

sth turkic donkey led iran or turkey lacks or lacked and will lack for next 50 years at least
same as rest of Muslim world afro latino and asean countries

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
then ASEAN countries can't complain about tiongs stealing whole of SCS
or CECA now claiming whole of ASEAN as theirs
thequint%2F2021-07%2Fdbfb61d4-8b3c-4b21-bfbf-c3395d986d4f%2FUntitled_design__38_.png

whoever lacks military might, only invites aggression

for last 20 years, it's been the wider middle east central asia balkans basically most of the Muslim world

next will be latinos afros and asean since each of them lack military might

yanks at their peaks also dont dare to fight kinetic action/war with russkies

that's proof of russkie hard power

sth turkic donkey led iran or turkey lacks or lacked and will lack for next 50 years at least
same as rest of Muslim world afro latino and asean countries
what kind of fucking stupid comment is that? no military might only invites aggression? Then tell me why a small country Like Brunei with hundreds of billions of $ in oil and gas reserves have not received any military aggression in the last 40 years? They don't even have a jet plane in their air force. They have such a small army and their only tank is the light Scorpion.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
what kind of fucking stupid comment is that? no military might only invites aggression? Then tell me why a small country Like Brunei with hundreds of billions of $ in oil and gas reserves have not received any military aggression in the last 40 years? They don't even have a jet plane in their air force. They have such a small army and their only tank is the light Scorpion.

donkey
if u read my earlier posts you would have found out that I predict in decades to come, ASEAN countries are going to get some heavy beating

just like middle east central asia north africa balkans got and lousy turkic donkey led iran or turkey could do jacksh*t about it or like how loser surrender monkey pakis bent over backwards and sold their bums to yanks over a single threat yet to this day can't test a simple ICBM (since they are too backward to develop them in the first case despite all the lies they always blurt out saying they have ICBM tech. that's a lie, pakis are a backward country unable to build ICBM. if they had ICBM tech, the one and only logical decision would have been to test ICBM at the earliest and tell yanks to fuck off. end of discussion. end of NATO invasion of afghanistan. peace and development in afghan and paki could have occurred many years ago. since none of that happened, it's simply the case that pakis are liars plain and simple when they say they have ICBM tech).

weakness invites aggression, and now you see tiongs beginning to flex their muscles. heard of the nine dash line?

guess where this tiong BS extends to? right. just abutting brunei's land borders

got that chink subhuman

if/once tiongkok surpasses yankee navy, then asean countries incl brunei/malaysia will be in a world of pain thanks to tiongkok
even viets or pinoys which apparently disagree more strongly vocally with tiongs, not treated as bad as melayun or brunei

get that thru your thick skulls

WO-BA891_CCLAIM_16U_20160712185722.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
donkey
if u read my earlier posts you would have found out that I predict in decades to come, ASEAN countries are going to get some heavy beating

just like middle east central asia north africa balkans got and lousy turkic donkey led iran or turkey could do jacksh*t about it or like how loser surrender monkey pakis bent over backwards and sold their bums to yanks over a single threat yet to this day can't test a simple ICBM (since they are too backward to develop them in the first case despite all the lies they always blurt out saying they have ICBM tech. that's a lie, pakis are a backward country unable to build ICBM. if they had ICBM tech, the one and only logical decision would have been to test ICBM at the earliest and tell yanks to fuck off. end of discussion. end of NATO invasion of afghanistan. peace and development in afghan and paki could have occurred many years ago. since none of that happened, it's simply the case that pakis are liars plain and simple when they say they have ICBM tech).

weakness invites aggression, and now you see tiongs beginning to flex their muscles. heard of the nine dash line?

guess where this tiong BS extends to? right. just abutting brunei's land borders

got that chink subhuman

if/once tiongkok surpasses yankee navy, then asean countries incl brunei/malaysia will be in a world of pain thanks to tiongkok
even viets or pinoys which apparently disagree more strongly vocally with tiongs, not treated as bad as melayun or brunei

get that thru your thick skulls

WO-BA891_CCLAIM_16U_20160712185722.jpg
You stupid cunt. cut and paste all this shit for what? Just answer my question. why is a small and very resource rich country like Brunei, who has no NS and barely a military not received any military aggression so far? U said no military invites aggression. then why have brunei not been attacked and its oil and natural gas taken away? the answer is obvious. no military does not invite aggression, u dumb cunt.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It ADIZ, not sovereign airspace. Malaysian don't need to bark so loud as it international airspace

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stupid cunt. cut and paste all this shit for what? Just answer my question. why is a small and very resource rich country like Brunei, who has no NS and barely a military not received any military aggression so far? U said no military invites aggression. then why have brunei not been attacked and its oil and natural gas taken away? the answer is obvious. no military does not invite aggression, u dumb cunt.

moron if u could read and were not a single digit slanty subhuman then you would have been able to understand the given explanation

the nine dash line extends right up to brunei's land borders
what's not to understand subhuman single digit IQ nimrod

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
moron if u could read and were not a single digit slanty subhuman then you would have been able to understand the given explanation

the nine dash line extends right up to brunei's land borders
what's not to understand subhuman single digit IQ nimrod
still haven't answered my question, u diseased cunt.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
costa rica has no military, only police. she’s at peace with her neighbors.