• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hacker Anonymous putting up threats to PAP government!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AJCU14M7PBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>...............

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anonymous is an international brotherhood, not confined to any specific geographical location. :wink:

ULike2CarryModBalls

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Published on Oct 29, 2013

{Twitter} The Messiah @ twitter.com/Th3M3551A

Greetings Government of Singapore,

We are Anonymous and we believe that we have your undivided attention.

We also believe that you have had the pleasure of meeting our comrade The Messiah, who demonstrated what a single Anon could do to your so call technologically advanced island.
Now allow us to explain the objective of our recent invasions.

The secondary objective was to welcome you to the new rule where ignoring the issues of your citizens will not go ignored by Anonymous. We advise you to stop feigning ignorance and serve the people.

Any form of arrogant and ignorant statement from a person of position towards the people will not go ignored by Anonymous.

Have you forgotten who you work for? Traditionally the workers respect the boss. Let us stick to tradition.

But the primary objective of our invasion was to protest the implementation of the internet licensing framework by giving you a sneak peak of the state of your cyberspace if the ridiculous, communistic, oppressive and offensive framework gets implemented.

Did i mention the previous hacks was executed by a single
Anonymous member?

Now close your eyes and imagine a legion of Anonymous unleashed upon your tiny little island and infrastructures. It will be like dipping yourselves into a pool of piranhas.

We have faced much larger and more secured corporations such as the F.B.I & the NSA.

Do you think the I.D.A will be a problem for us?

After all, security is just an illusion against time and temporary ignorance.

So mark our words when we say that we Anonymous stand firm on our belief that no Government has the right to deprive their citizens the freedom of information.

No one has the right to tell an individual what he can or cannot read or write.

This is a basic fundamental of democracy and we will use everything in our resources to protect it at all cost.

We demand you reconsider the regulations of your framework or we will be forced to go to war with you. For every single time you deprive a citizen his right to information, we will cost you financial loss by aggressive cyber intrusion. An intrusion your $130 million cyber security will not be able to stop.

After all how do you stop an idea?

You may be ambitious enough to try and stop us but remember, the people you are after are the people you depend on:

we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we teach your children, we pay your high salaries, we feed your families, we guard you while you sleep!

It is not wise to piss us off.

And finally we call upon our fellow Singaporean brothers and sisters to join our protest by dressing fully in black & red on the 5th of November to paint your streets with the colors that represent the current Singaporeans emotion.

We urge you to black out your FB profile picture for a day along with the status message:

I am a Singaporean and i had enough of being oppressed! I want my freedom back!!

Anonymous will be making a virtual protest by your side.

Let us demonstrate our frustrations in organized unseen unity that may live a thousand years. This action might not make a political change but it is the first step towards the mental conditioning needed to achieve our goals.

Remember, remember. The fifth of November.

We are anonymous, we are legion.
We do not forgive, we do not forget.
Expect Us!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
could it be also be by the paps to scare the shits out of sillyzens? later they fake arrest and brag about how diligent they are. can it possibly be like this?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tyler Durden sums it all up :biggrin:

<iframe width="960" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wo-wkv8gW6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard hacker complain about freedom of speech yet never take any action against sites like TOC, TRE and TRS who actively delete pro government comments.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
5th November eh ?

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/chqi8m4CEEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dumbfuck opposition supporting retard hacker complain about freedom of speech yet never take any action against sites like TOC, TRE and TRS who actively delete pro government comments.

They try to silence the PAP supporters in this forum too. Luckily there's me around to make sure everyone gets a chance to say their piece.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They try to silence the PAP supporters in this forum too. Luckily there's me around to make sure everyone gets a chance to say their piece.

That is not true of TRE. Pro PAP comments are allowed. Just that they will invite a torrent of responses pointing out, correctly most of the time, that those comments are nonsense, illogical, one sided, etc.

All comments there have to be moderated. So PAP brigade members like that Kopi Fart will not be able to spam. Those comments will not see the light of day and that is as it should be. The flip side is that the site does not have a real time feel to it.

On the other hand you operate a different model. Which is good from one angle as it allows for freer speech, but can be abused by PAP trolls and spammers. Rather than post pro-PAP comments which are not necessary, since their brigade will do it "well" enough without you, you might consider focusing on weeding out the spammers. Then all can truly have their say and those who just wish to listen (that will be most Sinkies) will not have to go through tonnes of rubbish.

This is a prime example of a thread that ought to be relegated to the rubbish heap pronto:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...pocalypse-Right-here!!!&p=1688219#post1688219

Anyway the choice is yours and of course I am in no position to tell you what to do. :rolleyes:

Cheers. :smile:

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only reason why Kopiuncle succeeds in his mission is because he gets a shitload of response from everyone. If he was ignored by all, he would have been long gone by now.

That is only partially true. If you look at the first page of that thread, 17 out of 20 posts were that spammer KopiUncle's. JeanGrey is his clone.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?167179-The-Final-Battlestar-Galactica-Apocalypse-Right-here!!!

If there is a rule that you can only have say 5 consecutive posts in a thread, he won't be able to do that unless he activates his clones. He obviously used KopiUncle to make most of the posts in order not to reveal his clones.

You don't need to keep observing, just need to have a mechanism by which other forumers can report this to you. False reports will be punished by deterrent zapping of say a quarter of one's rep points. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you,Boss,Hacker Anonymous must be thanking you for letting Pappies IB and opposition IBs to have a free run here,that is what they want really,not to silence Pappies and PAP IBs.God bless.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That is only partially true. If you look at the first page of that thread, 17 out of 20 posts were that spammer KopiUncle's. JeanGrey is his clone.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?167179-The-Final-Battlestar-Galactica-Apocalypse-Right-here!!!

If there is a rule that you can only have say 5 consecutive posts in a thread, he won't be able to do that unless he activates his clones. He obviously used KopiUncle to make most of the posts in order not to reveal his clones.

You don't need to keep observing, just need to have a mechanism by which other forumers can report this to you. False reports will be punished by deterrent zapping of say a quarter of one's rep points. :rolleyes:

I like his posts. I see no problem with them. He goes nuts periodically but so do all women on a monthly basis and we still enjoy female company.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only reason why Kopiuncle succeeds in his mission is because he gets a shitload of response from everyone. If he was ignored by all, he would have been long gone by now.

This is a myth....

I get ignored all the time and I'm not gone yet.....well, not yet. Heehee.