• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guys, my "deal"

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as if i haven't already admitted all before, here are the details of my deal. some people just don't read before making comments or are too high and might smart and powerful to read. i have never hidden what i got, in my forum posts
www.yuffy.com/lawyer

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no i cant because i will kenna again probably if i do, but if you google, its all there
also in ST and wan bao and shin ming
i have never HIDDEN how much ive gotten, despite being ACCUSED of hiding the amount.
but i would i cannot wait to lost it all and go live in the van

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least give a few links in sbf or post an English newspaper report for me to start with

no i cant because i will kenna again probably if i do, but if you google, its all there
also in ST and wan bao and shin ming
i have never HDDEN how much ive gotten
but i would i cannot wait to lost it all and go live in the van

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aunty

You are still not with the programme. So let me put it in point form.

1. 99.99% of people don't use the real names. It is not proper and rather rude to bring your personal problems into this forum. Sort it out with your family. Only 4 people in 13 years have used their real names as far as I can recall the first time they entered this forum. 2 of them were running for parliament and it made sense to put across their message. That should tell you something.

2. Nobody cares if you are a waitress, swimming instructor, a CEO or a chairman of the Board. Everyone contributes to society. We need all sorts. Don't worry too much about what others think.

3. Nearly everyone I know have given to charity in their own way. They don't make a song and dance of it.

4. Please don't use this forum to solicit support or draw attention, manipulate others, seek sympathy or whatever else you do for your case.

5. You were sued because you were using this forum to rattle your family. In essence blackmailing them.

6. That lawsuit cited this forum. Why drag us into your mess.

7. I know there are few fruitcakes (pun intended) that fall for your stories of giving away things to good causes. That's how manipulative you are.

8. Your mantra of lawsuit in numerous threads that are not related to you is very irritating.

9. I am sure people are sick of repeatedly hearing of your van, your bike and your constant near death situation. No home/bathroom thread was rather manipulative. This forum is not the SPCA or the local town council. There are people who can't make ends meet, kids to feed, elderly and disabled parents and those who have lost their jobs. Do you see them in this forum using their names seeking help.

10. Most people here are reliable and responsible. When the taxi driver was run down by the Ferrari, forummers here rallied in a big way to support the family. If it is genuine, people will step forward.

Please fuck off if you still do not understand online forum etiquette. Better known as manners.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
5. You were sued because you were using this forum to rattle your family. In essence blackmailing them.

6. That lawsuit cited this forum. Why drag us into your mess.

Thanks bro. That's all I need to know. Saved me the trouble of reading an entire paste-bin.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
oLD MAN
being accused of doing charity for publicity...
money and power know no bounds.
if you are sick of reading, don't read
whatever you don't like, then im pretending or boasting...

whatever
as far as i know, this is still a free country and a free forum
and pls stp accusing me of stuff i didn't do

and if you think i just post here about giving away things with out actually giving away, you are SICK\
if i post about paris, it means im trying to get sympathy? you are GOD to know that i will make it there? wtf
besides the people who have gotten the things ive posted here, go and "ask around" again and ask how much the family monk has been given

but then by writing that above,
im trying to get sympathy again by your logic

by your logic, whatever i post that somehow offends you, then im trying to get sympathy or something else

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
constant near death situation ?

i don't remember writing about that one.... or writing about it if i can remember more than once or twince? so where did you see it? or were you whispered it?

as for no home. no tilet, that could be very well a reality,but if you don't like it, then DONT READ, old man

my god, what you say is gospel, and what i say is contaminating....

when are you going to show your true self and stand for election?

but i waste my precious time

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aunty

You are still not with the programme. So let me put it in point form.

Please fuck off if you still do not understand online forum etiquette. Better known as manners.

My sentiments exactly. This forum used to be more fun to read. Even with Clinton666, he is consistently an idiot but at least entertaining.

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
@wendychan:

Way to go, girl.

Insignificant or inconsquential as you may be as considered by others, you are still very much an integral part of this world. :smile:

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy,

SB may have used strong words earlier but he is not exactly wrong.

Anyway, many of us here are men, anything that is repeat more than twice is a nag.

If you really feel that Singapore is a free country, then you must still be living in the higher realm of the society and not at the commoner level yet. Cos I dun feel that it is free and it never will be be. As for the free forum, you sure or not? Need to donate then can know who just zapped you leh.

I think it is not what you post that is offensive but the fact that you are repeating it. It is like the PAP repeating about what they had done for the country and changing it from a fishing village to what it is today. You see that being repeated for decades during every NPD. It gets to a point that it annoys people and diluted the contribution that it has made. What the malay call it, "biseng" lah.

oLD MAN
being accused of doing charity for publicity...
money and power know no bounds.
if you are sick of reading, don't read
whatever you don't like, then im pretending or boasting...

whatever
as far as i know, this is still a free country and a free forum
and pls stp accusing me of stuff i didn't do

and if you think i just post here about giving away things with out actually giving away, you are SICK\
if i post about paris, it means im trying to get sympathy? you are GOD to know that i will make it there? wtf
besides the people who have gotten the things ive posted here, go and "ask around" again and ask how much the family monk has been given

but then by writing that above,
im trying to get sympathy again by your logic

by your logic, whatever i post that somehow offends you, then im trying to get sympathy or something else