• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy steam when chilling at friend house, friend sister wear fbt shorts sit sofa let go half oyster. Samster oyster cum fbt shorts experts, pls advise?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got shaved or not?? Wait like cecilia, all fa cai

tumblr_mo4dovrD831su2kzxo6_1280.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
i opened a toilet door in an sexecutive suite for all sexes and lo and behold, a tiongbu didn’t lock the door and had her legs opened wide while taking a leak while squatting on the seat. quite a hairy twat.
When it comes to tiongbu, is there any other kind of twat?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely wear fbt shorts without bra , ride bicycle around jurong east and received many whistles when they saw 2 piece of her beef plus 2 long nipples.
They saw her beef from behind not from front.
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sweetiepie clone should be dead tomorrow spamming and repeating evil filthy lies of me non stop. Pui!

You Cantonese scammer run road when self exposed went to jail for buying illegal goods and dare not say when I questioned you what did you buy? Must be some sia suay illegal goods that very few people bought and police will immediately know who you are if you say what you bought. Pui!