• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guy resign tell GM his sob story

foreveralonetanyakchin

Alfrescian
Loyal
my colleague who resigned told me.

GM talk to him. Tell him he plans to promote him in the annual promotion/pay increment in August. GM ask him to consider withdrawing his resignation.

He say he work here for 10 years already. Every year only give him $50 increment. If want to promote him, should promote him long ago, not wait till he want to resign than promote him.

GM say he just took over the department recently, previously it was not within his power to promote him.

Colleague continue to talk about his sob story. Say he is so hardworking, he leave is the company loss. Say he haven't found new job but he go drive grab also can earn more than 3k a month, no point stay in the company.

I hear liao i arm chio in my heart. Just leave lah don't need to talk kok so much. GM is also just another employee in the company. You tell GM all these also no use. You should be telling it to the boss but the boss is in japan as its a japanese mnc so you can't tell the boss too.

So he should just shut up and leave. Don't need create so much drama lah

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When i resigned, i like to maintain low profile, but it is the boss who kept pestering me to stay. No choice, told me my fake "sob story' to make him give up and it works.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking shit story.

If u earning less than $3k after 10 years, u should be blaming yourself for not looking for another job. Did the fucker request for more pay during the 10 years ?