• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess Who Is The Ladyboy

ChaoKuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The game is still on or what since the answer is out for all the winner. If still on ok I guess no#1.*act blur*

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Competition already stop after Char Azn revealed the answer last night. I will think of some more games to play over the weekend :biggrin:

Thank you for your support :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

i think this one....handsomely beautiful.

hi there

1. kopi, your "son" spotted!
2. our resident bitch/cunt hoh.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
No 1 is the ladyboy rite. How come she... i mean he got such big boobs? And the figure is so fucking perfect!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No 1 is the ladyboy rite. How come she... i mean he got such big boobs? And the figure is so fucking perfect!

A lot of them are like that. Perfect figure. There used to be one at lorong 10. The face was so angelic, the figure so petite, that if she don't open her mouth, no one would have guessed she is a ladyboy. I heard that they give very good blowjobs. I guess it takes a man to understand a man's needs :biggrin:

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you know they are LBs, then it sian liao even if they can give good BJs. Unless you are tonychat then its like business as usual everyday for him.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Visitors(UPPED 35 Points), Erection2011, Blur Sotong, Isapkonek, LooneyTan, Hawker, Cantbeassed(For your effort in posting the pictures)

Wah Liao, I hope you don't migrate before my turn :o

hornylee

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow very chio this one. Can kanna trick by this type of ladyman if not careful. My name Hornylee and I very horny.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Visitors(UPPED 35 Points), Erection2011, Blur Sotong, Isapkonek, LooneyTan, Hawker, Cantbeassed(For your effort in posting the pictures)

If I have the chance to migrate before I even upped you, I will donate all my points to you plus but another 20k points for you.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

If I have the chance to migrate before I even upped you, I will donate all my points to you plus but another 20k points for you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A lot of them are like that. Perfect figure. There used to be one at lorong 10. The face was so angelic, the figure so petite, that if she don't open her mouth, no one would have guessed she is a ladyboy. I heard that they give very good blowjobs. I guess it takes a man to understand a man's needs :biggrin:

I would also say that they go out of their way to act more feminine. It also happens with the ladies. Those dykes or butches shave their hair short, try to get fat, wear guys clothes try to put on a rough demeanour when a real man doesn't need to behave like this. A real man doesn't need to shave his head, grows long hair and keeps a trim figure and not be mistaken for a female. Obviously these dykes aren't able to pull that off. It's over compensating aka over acting to try their best to become the opposite gender. The difference is that i feel that lady boys have mastered being feminine to a fine art while i don't think there are many girls that can pull off being a real man successfully. Taking female hormones is common for lady boys but i don't think many butches take male hormones.

I think many female gays still want to be known as ladies they don't want to be men so they end up as some type of half male half female freaks but not so much for the male trannys. Should ask tonychat for it, he would know better.