• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race time!! Pilot and co pilot put air hostess in charge of flying plane.

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Guess the race time!! Pilot and co pilot put air hostess in charge of flying plan

Maybe you should sit in an air india flight where even the stewardesses can aid the pilots to fly the plane so this means there probably is easy access for passengers to gain entry into the cockpit since you like kelings so much. :rolleyes:

Hey nigger, this is a one time off incident so please don't take it as it always happen.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race time!! Pilot and co pilot put air hostess in charge of flying plan

And special service also?

By the way sadsashimo I always thought your nick is a female nick. Also you seems to know very much about the air, you must be a lao hiao stewardess with purple kebaya is it?

No special service for the pilots they need to focus on their jobs. Yes I have a purple kebaya but still maintain my figure.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

No special service for the pilots they need to focus on their jobs. Yes I have a purple kebaya but still maintain my figure.

kekekekekeke

Kebaya-wikiwakCom.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The cabin staff can come into the cockpit for specific duties eg serving meals and drinks, for special briefings and such operational matters. Pilots are not

confined to the cockpit until arrival at destination but frivolous entry and exit from the cockpit is definitely discouraged.

Entry and exit to/from the cockpit is monitored by a camera that captures the areas leading to the cockpit from a few angles to make sure there is no

tailgating when the cockpit door is opened for someone to come in , or no one is lurking nearby before the door is opened for exit.

hi are you someone that pitches a tent in the pants perpetually?

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal

WOW such achievements!!!!!! Amazing the shit skins didn't crash the plane before take off. That's why the standards for kelings is always much lower compared to other airlines. Chinese or ang moh pilot manages to take off and land plane successfully it's just part and parcel of the job nothing special. Keling manages to take off without crashing round of applause!

He did refer to SQ006 crash in Taiwan.

chamer

Alfrescian
Loyal

2 months back, I said "Purple and still in good shape" to the IFS and she was over the moon. You made my day she said. But then that was after 1 bottle of Bolly.

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2 months back, I said "Purple and still in good shape" to the IFS and she was over the moon. You made my day she said. But then that was after 1 bottle of Bolly.

Some purples still look good especially if they really take care of health, complexion and shape. This can be done by regular light exercise, good diet and

avoiding the usual stuff such as cigarettes and alcohol.

jw5

Loyal

No such luck for me mate, never scored on them.

The expression should be "scored with them", but actually, "scored on them" sounds more appropriate. :o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No such luck for me mate, never scored on them.

dude i'm not referring to that i'm asking if you're a forummer here. Think someone who pitches a tent in his pants. Shouldn't be difficult to guess.

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

One time is one time too many negro.

I apologize sir i'm quite stupid in real life so much so i have to pretend to be a rich person living in a foreign country and supported by numerous bros online and offline.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I apologize sir i'm quite stupid in real life so much so i have to pretend to be a rich person living in a foreign country and supported by numerous bros online and offline.

Another loser nigger

sadshishamo

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The expression should be "scored with them", but actually, "scored on them" sounds more appropriate. :o

I must agree with you 'scored on them ' is the correct term. This poor success rate gave rise to my nick.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well at least you admit it here but sadly your "boss" does not It's ok if you are humble ppl tend to be nicer to those that are humble which your "boss" is not.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahaha.....the idiots (scroobal, kingrant) really take the cake.....
so well fed with bullshits that will literarily believe everything they read on the internet...
yes....they would have believed that pigs can fly if they read it on the net...truely retarded.....lol.

Last edited: