• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: man complains endlessly to sia even though its his fault

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw a programme at CNA yesterday, alamak, they use 'experts' from India for the show. What lah? No true experts want to appear on sinkapore programme anymore, is it? Our we are too cheap to pay for true experts and decided to get cheap snakes to fill in.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I would have thought a highly educated, high caste, high positioned and westernized Indian will not lie and throw false accusations, I guess I am wrong. These shitskins really have genetic disorder and cannot change.

AhTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would have thought a highly educated, high caste, high positioned and westernized Indian will not lie and throw false accusations, I guess I am wrong. These shitskins really have genetic disorder and cannot change.

Yep...shitskins bad...Ah Tiongs good.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stinko with their ganges river stench ah nehneh, once they got little money, tink they are biggest fucktard in the world.

The rest of the passengers going to wait for 1 sml dickhead? Come on. Hahaha

Most likely he is q-ing for his gst relieve. But paiseh to say.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I checking National Institute of Technology Calicut

this Ah Neh dont even have a proper O Levels and A Levels and

so many dubious overseas Education attendan and finally

finished off with a Diploma from SMU .

Bloodly Con Artist At Work !!!

But he got a Best CEO award. He is a high value, high net worth individual that brings value to the Singapore economy and creates jobs. :wink:

We should embrace him as one of our own, learn from him, integrate with him and let ourselves be changed by him. :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is strange that the Singapore mainstream media is TOTALLY SILENT on this...

I am sure the PAP hand is behind in ensuring that the mainstream media does not report this.

In Singapore's case, when it comes to the mainstream media, silence is often more telling than words. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Ah Neh expats, especially those in the IT field, are all extremely chuffed that Satya Nadella, one of their kind, became the CEO of Microsoft. :rolleyes:

He is the equivalent of Manny Pacquiao for the Pinoys. When your country is totally fucked up, you cling onto these icons for self-esteem, hoping that'll distract you from your stark reality.

Vijoy's Linkedin page also has many links and references to the TATA group. Remember the TATA crucible? Remember how Ho Ching and the TATA people like to suck up to each other? Example and example.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
These Ah Neh expats, especially those in the IT field, are all extremely chuffed that Satya Nadella, one of their kind, became the CEO of Microsoft. :rolleyes:

Microsoft is a dying company. Being the CEO of dinosaur is nothing to be proud of.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, this snake is bullshitting that he was late for 5 mins.

The plane was supposed to DEPART at 1150. Boarding time is 11:10. So if he wants to board at 11:55, then he is late for 45 mins!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I saw a programme at CNA yesterday, alamak, they use 'experts' from India for the show. What lah? No true experts want to appear on sinkapore programme anymore, is it? Our we are too cheap to pay for true experts and decided to get cheap snakes to fill in.

Want to bet how these sinkie hosts were listening intently to these shit skins bullshitting. Not to take the glory away from shit skins but it takes both sides to clap. Shit skins won't really have much effect on you if you fuck them up good and proper etc and don't give them face of course the hosts of cna probably don't have a choice in selecting whom to interview but you don't have to pander to them either. I can bet that with the chinese dog/uncle tom syndrome in singapore they were kissing those shit skins asses i didn't watch the cna program so you have to tell me if i guessed correctly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, this snake is bullshitting that he was late for 5 mins.

The plane was supposed to DEPART at 1150. Boarding time is 11:10. So if he wants to board at 11:55, then he is late for 45 mins!

don't they close the plane say like 10 mins before departure time? I don't even think you can board the plane at 11:45 maybe 1130 they will still let you in.

nehtiongnoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
1/3 of me can understand his need and desire to be an inconsiderate and insufferable asshole but 2/3 of me wanna rear entry ram him hard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to bet how these sinkie hosts were listening intently to these shit skins bullshitting. Not to take the glory away from shit skins but it takes both sides to clap. Shit skins won't really have much effect on you if you fuck them up good and proper etc and don't give them face of course the hosts of cna probably don't have a choice in selecting whom to interview but you don't have to pander to them either. I can bet that with the chinese dog/uncle tom syndrome in singapore they were kissing those shit skins asses i didn't watch the cna program so you have to tell me if i guessed correctly.

Singaporeans love to pander to the whims of other nationality people. Put any other nationality expert like msian chinese and PRC in the show and the hosts will be nodding in agreement non stop too. With the prevalent dog of msia chinese and PRC mentality, some would even jump to these people defence and slam fellow Singaporean who disagree with them.